Nomination time!!!!

Options

Replies

• JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Ok...erm.........imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my womanly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my shirt.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!! :laugh: :laugh:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Ok..erm...imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my manly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my jeans.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!!
    Hows that Jeremy
    :laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote]

Better than the alternative (Tami)

I know I know, SHUN....
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ***peeks in...realizes sistah didn't even nominate her...gets box of voodoo dolls...they will all pay***

Max has dolls too. Course his you have to blow up. th_giggle.gif
    Darn it you beat me.

You said you'd keep that in the PM's. :blushing:

WHAT THE DUCE!!!!! he said the SAME thing to me!:angry:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    ***peeks in...realizes sistah didn't even nominate her...gets box of voodoo dolls...they will all pay***

Darn it you beat me.

beat in which way??? so wrong...
  • ali106
    Options

Ok...erm.........imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my womanly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my shirt.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ok..erm...imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my manly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my jeans.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!!
    Hows that Jeremy

I know I know, SHUN....
    [/quote]

mmm hmmm I just gave her shunning rights....can we see more of your adorable crocodile tears bro?!:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Hows that Jeremy

I know I know, SHUN....
    [/quote]

Can't shun what's not there!!!! :angry:

You are disowned!!!! I shall not longer be your cyber sister!!! HRMPH!! :grumble:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I saw that. dry.gif

kiss2.gif
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    AJCM ... sexiest bikini profile pic :wink:

Link please.

Nevermind. Found it. :smooched:

Than share it! Duh :grumble:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    [
    Thanks Ali........when we finally meet....we simply MUST do one of those things where the boys run and jump at each other and smack their chests together in a show of manliness/coolness..(whatever it's supposed to mean)........

Omg, we would bounce each other to kingdome come! LMAOOOOOOOOOO :laugh: :laugh:

Can I be in between ya when this happens. A BEFORE sandwhich.
    Oh dear what have I typed.
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Hows that Jeremy

I know I know, SHUN....

You are disowned!!!! I shall not longer be your cyber sister!!! HRMPH!! :grumble:
    [/quote]

Any cyber sister that *wants* her little cyber bro to find interest in her girly bits flappin around in the breeze....*shudder* I can't even bear to finish this thought....
  • ali106
    Options
    [
    Thanks Ali........when we finally meet....we simply MUST do one of those things where the boys run and jump at each other and smack their chests together in a show of manliness/coolness..(whatever it's supposed to mean)........

:bigsmile: ....but ah nevermind....I'm not joining you in hell today...:noway: LMBO
  • jackeh
    Options
    [

hmmmpppfff im getting jealous...
  • TamTastic
    Options

Hows that Jeremy

I know I know, SHUN....

Any cyber sister that *wants* her little cyber bro to find interest in her girly bits flappin around in the breeze....*shudder* I can't even bear to finish this thought....
    [/quote]

They don't flap!!!! :angry:
  • ali106
    Options

Hows that Jeremy

I know I know, SHUN....

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: he does have a point sis.....maybe we could cut him some slack...THIS ONE TIME:ohwell:
  • jackeh
    Options

Hows that Jeremy

I know I know, SHUN....

[/quote]

is FLAPPIN your words ... or hers... your gonna get yoursle in trouble
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    [

:bigsmile: ....but ah nevermind....I'm not joining you in hell today...:noway: LMBO

good thinking! I hear all they have there is boxed wine. scared.gif
  • ali106
    Options

Hows that Jeremy

I know I know, SHUN....

They don't flap!!!! :angry:
    [/quote]

awwww shucks!!!:grumble: ...now i'll be the ONLY one :ohwell:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Darn it you beat me.

Sorry about your roommates sheets.
    :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Hows that Jeremy

I know I know, SHUN....

:laugh: :laugh: he does have a point sis.....maybe we could cut him some slack...THIS ONE TIME:ohwell:
    [/quote]

Ok..but there is a BIT of a difference between "Shes my sis....I can't think of her like that"...........and "EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" :angry: :grumble:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Sheesh, I'm lost :angry: . .And I only came in here to log in my calories :explode: I need to look up the thread on MFP addiction :ohwell:

P.S. :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Hows that Jeremy

funny i was visualising that one too...
    [/quote]
    I hope the soda belly was not a turn off