Nomination time!!!!

Options

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

Ok...erm.........imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my womanly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my shirt.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!! :laugh: :laugh:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Ok..erm...imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my manly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my jeans.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!!
    Hows that Jeremy
    :laugh: :laugh:

funny i was visualising that one too...
    I hope the soda belly was not a turn off
    [/quote]

wasnt looking at the belly:blushing:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    ***peeks in...realizes sistah didn't even nominate her...gets box of voodoo dolls...they will all pay***

i nominate you for the cutest nose!!!

Aw...thanks!
    Puts voodoo away...
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Sheesh, I'm lost :angry: . .And I only came in here to log in my calories :explode: I need to look up the thread on MFP addiction :ohwell:

P.S. :laugh:

I am too. I heard that someone was discussing 3somes so I came back on.

ROFL
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Ok...erm.........imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my womanly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my shirt.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!! :laugh: :laugh:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Ok..erm...imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my manly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my jeans.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!!
    Hows that Jeremy
    :laugh: :laugh:

Better than the alternative (Tami)

I know I know, SHUN....

Can't shun what's not there!!!! :angry:

You are disowned!!!! I shall not longer be your cyber sister!!! HRMPH!! :grumble:

Any cyber sister that *wants* her little cyber bro to find interest in her girly bits flappin around in the breeze....*shudder* I can't even bear to finish this thought....

:laugh: :laugh: he does have a point sis.....maybe we could cut him some slack...THIS ONE TIME:ohwell:

Ok..but there is a BIT of a difference between "Shes my sis....I can't think of her like that"...........and "EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" :angry: :grumble:
    [/quote]

okay ....shun his *kitten*!:drinker:
  • Mireille
    Options
    ***peeks in...realizes sistah didn't even nominate her...gets box of voodoo dolls...they will all pay***

Well boo you are nominated for hottest mom pushing a double stroller and lookin' like a diva doing it!:love:

(please not my doll...please not mine!!!):flowerforyou:

I was going to nominate you for the same thing, only with a single stroller!
    You are off the list too!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    [
    Thanks Ali........when we finally meet....we simply MUST do one of those things where the boys run and jump at each other and smack their chests together in a show of manliness/coolness..(whatever it's supposed to mean)........

Omg, we would bounce each other to kingdome come! LMAOOOOOOOOOO :laugh: :laugh:

Can I be in between ya when this happens. A BEFORE sandwhich.
    Oh dear what have I typed.

hmmmpppfff im getting jealous...
    Slap a babe on the behind and she yours forever. :blushing:
  • pecksun8
    Options

Max has dolls too. Course his you have to blow up. th_giggle.gif

ROFLMAO!!!:laugh:

Kudos to Shore, and Mireille you have great looking skin! Tam is just as her name says...Tastic!
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Sheesh, I'm lost :angry: . .And I only came in here to log in my calories :explode: I need to look up the thread on MFP addiction :ohwell:

But you can't even count to three. :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    [
    Thanks Ali........when we finally meet....we simply MUST do one of those things where the boys run and jump at each other and smack their chests together in a show of manliness/coolness..(whatever it's supposed to mean)........

Omg, we would bounce each other to kingdome come! LMAOOOOOOOOOO :laugh: :laugh:

Can I be in between ya when this happens. A BEFORE sandwhich.
    Oh dear what have I typed.

hmmmpppfff im getting jealous...
    Slap a babe on the behind and she yours forever. :blushing:

im a babe?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    soapbox.gif

snickeringg.gif
  • BEFORE
    Options

Hey, just wait one second there. That's the second time someone has said that. If someone says it again, that will make it.... uh.... that will make it.....hang on.... that will make it...

crap.

How many will that make?
    5 stupid. Geez.
  • Mireille
    Options

You are still on the list! :angry: :angry:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Hey, just wait one second there. That's the second time someone has said that. If someone says it again, that will make it.... uh.... that will make it.....hang on.... that will make it...

crap.

How many will that make?

use your fingers hon...its okay no ones watching....:bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    soapbox.gif

snickeringg.gif

I know. I know. I have along walk to get back across the line.
  • Mireille
    Options

Best NKOTB conversationalist!!!!

Woohoo!!
    The concert is next week!!
  • pecksun8
    Options

ROFLMAO!!!:laugh:

It wasn't that funny. :huh:

All I could think about was the Family guy episode where Joe is yelling at all the blow up dolls in the box!