twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options

Replies

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Thanks! If I read the books one more time, I think my husband is going to have me committed. lol
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    Great words of encouragement , Stacy! Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this challenge.

I had a bad day yesterday thanks to a family reunion, BUT I got right back on track so I'm focusing on the positive.

I'm not much of a snacker these days, so my goal will be to take my lunch to work every day. I've gotten kind of slack about it and if I don't make it at night, it doesn't happen. I can buy salad at work but it is much healthier and cheaper to take my own from home.

Just watched the Breaking Dawn trailer for the first time and all I can say is "Team Edward Breaking the Headboard ALL THE WAY"!!! lol
    Love your team name!!

Thanks! If I read the books one more time, I think my husband is going to have me committed. lol

Sorry for the double post. I didn't know how to quote.
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    you want it? you got it!

Team Edward Breaking the Headboard ALL THE WAY!

headboard.jpg

edited to say: makes me want to sink my teeth into something! vampire17.gif

Holy Hello's Stacy!! I'm gonna have to check this thread more often! Excuse me while I go wipe the drool from my chin. :tongue:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    morning, my lovely vamps! we're up to 75 members (at least til some cuts are made on sunday) so that's pretty cool! make sure you send me your weigh in for the chart by saturday - the chart will be posted sunday morning, and i only have 13 updates so far. get 'em to me! happy friday everyone!
  • Fawnie
    Fawnie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    is it to late to join in?
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to C25K. But I'm afraid I can't do it and it will hurt to much. Since I'm such a fatty. lol

I LOVE that pic!

And I did download the app but haven't began. Still trying to get thru 30 day shred without giving up lol. Not as sore today and did go for another walk on lunch hour- now to get thru the weekend without falling off the wagon!!
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    Oh, looks like im the first to post this weeks weigh in.. 3lbs for me this week. woop woop.x
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    DON'T FORGET!

send in your weigh-in updates TODAY to be included on the week 2 progress chart! keep rocking it out, everyone and happy saturday!
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to C25K. But I'm afraid I can't do it and it will hurt to much. Since I'm such a fatty. lol

I LOVE that pic!

And I did download the app but haven't began. Still trying to get thru 30 day shred without giving up lol. Not as sore today and did go for another walk on lunch hour- now to get thru the weekend without falling off the wagon!!

I think running would make me really sore. but, I guess it does everyone for a while. One of my goals from this is to be a runner, so eventually I'm going to have to suck it up and do it!

Thanks about the picture comment. I worked pretty hard on it, as lame as that sounds.
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    I lost 1.2 pounds. It was a BAD week for me. Husband and I went out to Chili's for dinner :-( I almost cried when I logged in it to MFP! This morning I met my friend at the gym for our spinning and yoga class and half way through spinning i was in the bathroom throwing up so I left :( I hope this week goes much better!!

Hope everyone is doing well! :-)
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    NSV's |!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to share!

I probably wouldn't have discovered this if my boss wasn't a little crazy. She text messaged me at 3:45am because she got a bright idea about new uniforms. So because of that I had to go shopping for khaki pants and brown leather shoes. Two months ago when I needed to buy new jeans I had to get size 18 and they were tight , But today I decided to be brave and try on a pair of size 14 pants. To my suprise they fit. I can pull them up, button them, and zip them! YES! I have dropped two pants sizes in two months! I also got a pair of size 12 khaki pants, but I think they are a little big for size 12's so I think I am officially a size 14! I am so excited. Naturally I was on cloud 9 after leaving the store.

Next I had my first meeting with my new personal trainer. His name is Eric and let me tell you this man is not hard to look at to say the least. So he ask me," What are your goals?" To which I replied ," I want to be a MILF!" ( This was a joke because I am sure he knows I am trying to be healthier and all that jazz) and he replies," You already are!" ... Have you ever seen a black person blush? I am pretty sure I was blushing at that moment. He was so suprised that I have already lost a good bit of weight on my own. Today was an awesome day, but I don't think I will let my husband meet him ... He might make me fire him!
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options

I probably wouldn't have discovered this if my boss wasn't a little crazy. She text messaged me at 3:45am because she got a bright idea about new uniforms. So because of that I had to go shopping for khaki pants and brown leather shoes. Two months ago when I needed to buy new jeans I had to get size 18 and they were tight , But today I decided to be brave and try on a pair of size 14 pants. To my suprise they fit. I can pull them up, button them, and zip them! YES! I have dropped two pants sizes in two months! I also got a pair of size 12 khaki pants, but I think they are a little big for size 12's so I think I am officially a size 14! I am so excited. Naturally I was on cloud 9 after leaving the store.

Next I had my first meeting with my new personal trainer. His name is Eric and let me tell you this man is not hard to look at to say the least. So he ask me," What are your goals?" To which I replied ," I want to be a MILF!" ( This was a joke because I am sure he knows I am trying to be healthier and all that jazz) and he replies," You already are!" ... Have you ever seen a black person blush? I am pretty sure I was blushing at that moment. He was so suprised that I have already lost a good bit of weight on my own. Today was an awesome day, but I don't think I will let my husband meet him ... He might make me fire him!

Awesome!! Keep up the great work!
  • ladybug2020
    Options
    Awesome!
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I know the challenge has already started, but I'd love to join if it's still possible!
  • ladybug2020
    Options
    So this morning I weighed again and was still at 182. I'm beginning to think I will never get out of the 180's. Today I did L1 & L2 of 30 DS ..... Well I altered L2 when I just didn't have the energy to do what they were doing lol. I'm going to try to cut back on processed snacks next week but I'm just really feeling like I'm stuck :frown:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    0.3 kg down this week which is pretty pathitic, but I guess it's better than going up, considering I've been picking away at little snacks all week.
    I can feel my ability to not binge slipping away which is pretty scary, I know some of it is stress but want to be able to hold on to my self control. I need to have "Cullen control", any ideas how to do it??
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    0.3 kg down this week which is pretty pathitic...

you are *so* not allowed to knock yourself. we're going to have to tear off a limb and burn it! absolutely not allowed! you've worked too hard to steal your own glory! chin up and keep truckin'!
  • chanstriste13
    Options

congrats to you on all counts! i think it's so exciting to have a trainer to work with - i've never done that before, but it has to be really cool. have fun with the eye candy! :blushing:
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Love it , :laugh: well done xx
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Awesome job!! NSV"s like that are the best! Keep up the great work!