twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options
breaking dawn part one comes out on november 18th, and i'm looking for like-minded vamp-goers to hit a goal by then! it's 25 weeks away, so i'm hoping to lose at least a pound per week, which will get me to my final goal weight, and of course, to dressing up like victoria (yes, i know she's dead - too bad, i really wanted her to eat bella!), for the midnight showing!

anyone interested, let me know - we can decide on weekly challenges and drool over our favorite vamps and hiss at each other when we clash! 25 weeks - it's like our own 'vampire transformation' session. consider yourself bitten, and let's see how we all turn out once the venom completely sets in in 25 weeks!

Replies

• robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm TOTALLY in!!! I love this concept..so great!! Not just the standard.."challange"..Lets have fun with it!!!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    ohhhh i love the sound of this! it is very creative! i love vamps but i have been teetering on crossing over to be a wolf lover... would you still take me? :flowerforyou: i need entertaining things like this to keep me motivated!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    I'm in! Team Edward!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm in I'm in I'm in! :heart: Twilight OMG!

Edited to add: TEAM EDWARD!!!!

Goals:
    Loose 1.5lbs a week
    Log all food
    Excercise 4 days a week (avg)
    SW 218 GW for challenge 181!!!
  • innerexp
    innerexp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in! When shall we weigh in each week?

~Jenn
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I too am hot for Jacob :) Funny thing is I saw your post while in the middle of watching Eclipe for the gazilianth time. lol
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in too! 25 weeks....perfect goal!

CW - 204.5lbs
    GW - end of challenge - 170lbs

:wink:
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    heck yes! im totally in LoVE with this series!!!!!!! ill shoot for 25 pounds!
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • april3gals
    april3gals Posts: 11
    Options
    I am joining!!! Team Jacob!!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I am all for this! but im team jacob lol
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in the fun; I am Team Jacob all the way. I loved Jacob in the books, especially New Moon. There is something attractive about a man that can be your best friend, and pull you out of the dark spots when you find yourself there. Seeing him on the big screen was nice too! :blushing:

Let me know the specifics of how the challenge will work; weigh-ins, and ect.

Thanks,
    Dorothy
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    here are current members of the twilight challenge:

amuntet07
    april3gals
    b00b0084
    chanstriste13
    dorothydingman
    hijfishcer
    innerexp
    lhurtubise
    mariposa
    msaip
    robston
    serendipityrr
    xxjacqueline

i love that when i came back to check the post there were 13 total members so far - my lucky number! that means we're all going to rock this. i'm thinking we should officially start on sunday, may 29. that will give us time to brainstorm some ideas and think about our first goals. we can do individual goals or whole group challenges or recipe exchanges or whatever else we feel like - as vampires (or close friends of vampires, at least), we can do whatever we want! i know sunday is an off kind of day, but sundays will be good for me to post our progress charts. also, if we post our new challenges on sunday, then we'll know what to shoot for starting out monday each week. sound okay?

as for weigh-ins, i don't care what day you actually weigh in, so long as we're reporting our status each week. send me your starting weight for the challenge by saturday, may 28 - you can wait until after your weigh-in this week if you want. i'll get the list compiled, send your weigh in to me whatever day you normally check in. i'll keep the chart up throughout the week and post the results each sunday thereafter. just make sure that i get updates by saturday each week.

feel free to post any losses here on the thread, but if you don't mind, private message me for your actual 'check-ins' so i don't miss people trying to weed through all of our posts.

let me know what you think about all this and share any ideas you have! *very* excited!
  • arielsinlove
    arielsinlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I'd like to! Very new around here and looking for some support! :)
  • eaber
    eaber Posts: 25
    Options
    I am totally in! Im a huge fan and I am so excited that once again i get a Twilight movie for my birthday weekend. I was shooting fr 50lbs by my 25 birthday which is Nov 22 sooooo maybe I can use this as a double motivation....50 lbs for Twilight? LOVE IT!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'll join in if it's not too late.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Im in.....Team Edward...but don't tell my daughter she's a rabid Jacob fan.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun, can I play too?
    But, I don't want to change into a vampire, I'd much rather become a shapeshifter/werewolf!
    I'm hoping/planning to be at my goal weight and learning how to maintain by the end of the year, but need some motivation to stick with it, so this sounds great.
  • Nurse4Jesus
    Options
    I would love to join also! Def a Twilight fan, and 25 weeks is a great goal!! Bring on the fun! TEAM EDWARD!!:love:
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Team Emmett :happy:

I'm in! Current/ start weight: 185

I want at LEAST 25lbs gone by then!

Think we need apples as one of our cooking challenges :wink:
    ripe-red-apple.jpg