twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options

Replies

• Tamelaine
    Tamelaine Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm in if it's not too late to join! Team Edward all the way!

CW 163.8
    GW 138
    Goals:
    Lose 25 pounds (a pound a week). This might change as we are contemplating having another baby, so if I do get pregnant, my goal might change to not gaining 500 pounds. :)
    Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
    Exercise on average at least 5 days a week
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    goal 1: exercise for 15 extra minutes each day
    goal 2: jog a mile....I HATE jogging
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    please can i join... love twilight they got me into reading again and love watching it come to life in the movies.. cant wait for november.... i'll send you a friend request with my starting weight and goal if thats alright.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard, sccamero, stephinchiasma, tamelaine and houseofcarpenter! glad you've signed on!
  • brekai2003
    brekai2003 Posts: 9
    Options
    I so want in if it's not too late. I love Twilight (actually EDWARD) and I love reading the book and watching it when it comes out. I can send you a friend request with my starting weight and goal if thats alright. If you need anything else I'll get that to you to.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN DAY:

we don't have one. stick to your *usual* day. the important thing is to make sure you inform me of any status change by saturday of each week so that i can get the chart up each sunday.

also, make sure you are only reporting one week's loss.

for those of you that weigh in on sundays, it will count for the *current* week. so, if you weighed in today and sent me your new stats, that will go towards the week one chart.

sound good?
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Can I play even if I hated the last book and pretend that it doesn't exist? (I love the series, it's just that last book I could not stand...) I will probably see the movie though because Tippet Studios did OUTSTANDING on the shape shifting wolves... Despite my bias, this sounds like a fun challenge!

[Seriously guys? Team Edward or Jacob? Pfffft TEAM ALICE, FTW!]
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    (I love the series, it's just that last book I could not stand...)

do tell! what did you not like about it? i'm so curious! there were some parts that didn't jive for me too, but i'm still a sucker for twilight!
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    (I love the series, it's just that last book I could not stand...)

do tell! what did you not like about it? i'm so curious! there were some parts that didn't jive for me too, but i'm still a sucker for twilight!

Actually, I'd rather not. I'm a little funny- I don't like people bashing on things I like because then the negatives stick in my head and it ruins my enjoyment of it. (I have a hard time reading Twilight anymore because friends of mine have bashed on it so badly that it ruins my enjoyment now more often than not...) So out of respect of others enjoyment I try not to speak ill of things others like on public forums or around folks I know who like what I dislike. If you'd still like to hear I wouldn't mind explaining over private message though. ^_^ I just have no wish to down other's enjoyment.
  • brekai2003
    brekai2003 Posts: 9
    Options
    Goals:
    Loose 1.5lbs a week
    Walk OUTSIDE the house not inside (love my treadmill, :o) ) atleast 2 times a week
    Excercise 3 days a week

SW: 350 CW: 289 GW: 250 (atleast for the challenge part)
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Would it be to late for me to join, I totally need some motivation and this looks like an awesome group! If its not to late I will send my weight asap!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    here's our official chart going into challenge week 1!

twilightgoals.jpg

if you've just joined the group but are not on the chart, fear not! i have you in the works and you'll be up officially next sunday! best of luck to everyone on their week one challenges - everyone's chosen some great things to work on! keep your resolve!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    LOL i just noticed that. Team Victoria eat Bella ... Why do you hate Bella?

well...i don't exactly hate bella - i just think victoria is particularly kickas$. also, it's kind of going to be my theme since for the midnight showing of breaking dawn, i'm going as victoria and my husband is going as edward - so i ate bella and stole her boyfriend! :tongue: not that james isn't crazy hot, but my husband makes an excellent edward. actually, he is in the yearbook (he teaches high school history) for the best hollywood look-alike (they had a twilight vs. harry potter spirit day) - i'll see if i can get that picture posted - it's pretty cool!

i loved the first victoria! i didnt like the second as much... she jus didnt have that umph like the first one...
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join? :(
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for doing this :smile:
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    alright, my fellow vamp-types! we've already lost over 5 pounds this week by 2 members! i am anticipating a kickass kind of week!
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    I am 2lbs down :)
  • bstiver
    bstiver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join? if not, I would love to join. I am a twilight fanatic!
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Is it to late for me to join I didnt see this thread untill today im a BIG twilight fan and cant wait for the new movie to come out.
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    my 1 weeks goals:

Goal 1. No snacking between meals, its a killer
    Goal 2. Kick it up a gear on the exercising

Good luck everyone.