twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options

Replies

• firedwings
    firedwings Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in! But sadly I am a wolf lover hope you don't mind!
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    im all over this if i may....... Team edward obviously all the way....x
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    firedlane, wolf lovers are welcome! clairelane, i'm looking forward to gnashing our teeth at each other (team jacob here) - but no hair-pulling, as it will never grow back! :tongue:

our *official* start date is sunday, june 29 - that's when i'll post our first chart. be thinking of your goals or anything you think would be fun for weekly challenges or anything cool and twilighty.

i'll need your starting weight and current weight by saturday, june 28 so i can get the chart in order. as for weigh ins, you can do that whenever you typically do - just be sure to report it to me, preferably via private message, by saturday of each week. and you can post your losses on here whenever you like - it will just be easier for me to keep track of check ins in my inbox, so don't think you can't put a shout out for your week's loss on the boards!

for example, i lost .6 pounds at my weigh in yesterday - hells yeah! :drinker:

we're 32 members strong so far! *loving* this!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    *ignore dates in above post - thanks michelle!*
    firedlane, wolf lovers are welcome! clairelane, i'm looking forward to gnashing our teeth at each other (team jacob here) - but no hair-pulling, as it will never grow back! :tongue:

our *official* start date is sunday, MAY 29 - that's when i'll post our first chart. be thinking of your goals or anything you think would be fun for weekly challenges or anything cool and twilighty.

i'll need your starting weight and current weight by saturday, MAY 28 so i can get the chart in order. as for weigh ins, you can do that whenever you typically do - just be sure to report it to me, preferably via private message, by saturday of each week. and you can post your losses on here whenever you like - it will just be easier for me to keep track of check ins in my inbox, so don't think you can't put a shout out for your week's loss on the boards!

• mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    *ignore dates in above post - thanks michelle!*

our *official* start date is sunday, MAY 29 - that's when i'll post our first chart. be thinking of your goals or anything you think would be fun for weekly challenges or anything cool and twilighty.

i'll need your starting weight and current weight by saturday, MAY 28 so i can get the chart in order. as for weigh ins, you can do that whenever you typically do - just be sure to report it to me, preferably via private message, by saturday of each week. and you can post your losses on here whenever you like - it will just be easier for me to keep track of check ins in my inbox, so don't think you can't put a shout out for your week's loss on the boards!

Anytime ;)
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Being a bit thick (and sleepy!)...

What day do we weigh in?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Any day we want as long as we have our weekly weigh in result to her by Saturday.
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    ah ok :)
  • iwlizz
    iwlizz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMG, I'd love to be a part of this (Team Jasper all the way!!) but I don't have access to a scale right now! :( So there's no way for me to do the check-ins on a regular basis.

(My 325 starting weight is just an estimate of where I am approximately based on what I weighed last time I had gone to the gym with a friend in like September [adding a bit, cuz of the winter and holidays])
  • RocketsGirl75
    RocketsGirl75 Posts: 648
    Options
    ok I am in but I want to be team switzerland! i :heart: them both!!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    welcome aboard iwlizz, lisaroebuck and lizalmp! looking forward to some major *kitten*-kicking!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    updated member list:

*amuntet07
    *april3gals
    arielsinlove
    *b00b0084
    *britt1329
    chanstriste13
    *clairelane1982
    *crystaljk78
    *dorothydingman
    *eaber
    firedwings
    glamourpuss86
    *hijfishcer
    *innerexp
    iwlizz
    *jpooley1988
    kcb1978
    ladybug2020
    lhawkins1975
    lhurtubise
    lisaroebuck
    *lizalmp1234
    mariposa
    mlh612
    *msaip
    *nurse4jesus
    rissyroo2002
    robston
    rubybelle
    serendipityrr
    *skyblue19912002
    *spirited_angel
    *susiewusie
    valerie32256
    *xxjacqueline

if you have an asterick by your name, then i have not yet received your starting weight and goal weight. please send these to my via private message by saturday. i plan on posting our official chart and challenge 1 of 25 on sunday - if you have any requests or ideas, let's hear them!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    just a little twilight love to share! can i change to team i-wish-i-were-in-kristen-sterwart's-place-for-this-photo?!

twilightlove.jpg
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That should be ME in that pic :laugh: will message you my weight and interim goal weight first thing in the morning ok x Thanks for doing this challange .
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    last call for starting/goal weights! i need to hear from the following people:

amuntet07
    april3gals
    b00b0084
    crystaljik78
    eaber
    hijfishcer
    jpooley1988
    lizalmp1234
    msaip
    nurse4jesus
    skyblue19912002
    spirited_angel
    xxjacqueline

please keep in mind that i did have some technical difficulty earlier in the week and may have accidentally misplaced your stats - my apologies if this happened to you! our official start day is tomorrow, so send me what you got!
  • sheffiej34
    sheffiej34 Posts: 91
    Options
    I would love to join! Totally team Alice! A pound a week - 25 weeks - I envision a goal being smashed ...
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I envision a goal being smashed ...

smashed like a boulder subjected to a vampire arm-wrestling match! i *love* it! welcome aboard - just send me your current weight and goal weight and i'll get you on the chart!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    oh to be her in that picture i would be in awe... i would handcuff them all to me
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    LOL i just noticed that. Team Victoria eat Bella ... Why do you hate Bella?