• susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am in Team Edward :love:
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Team Emmett also! He's hot!!! :)

I'm also in! It's my birthday Sunday 29th so I definately am not starting until Monday! It's one of the 2 days of the year I'm allowing myself to be a bit naughty!

I'll post my starting weight on Friday as thats my weigh in day, hoping to lose 40lbs. I kinda want to do 50lbs but I don't think I can acheive that so I'll stick to 40 because it is within reach :) xx
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    This sounds like a good challenge to me :) Count me in xx
  • spirited_angel
    Options
    Im in too but i dont need to lose 25lbs so ill stick to my own goal of 10lbs x
    Team Jacob for me tho!!love vamps but my heart is sold on Jacob x just like i prefer damon to stefan x lol
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    updated vamp list:

amuntet07
    april3gals
    arielsinlove
    b00b0084
    britt1329
    chanstriste13
    dorothydingman
    eaber
    glamourpuss86
    hijfishcer
    innerexp
    jpooley1988
    kcb1978
    lhawkins1975
    lhurtubise
    mariposa
    mlh612
    msaip
    nurse4jesus
    robston
    rubybelle
    serendipityrr
    spirited_angel
    susiewusie
    xxjacqueline

i believe that makes 25 so far! very cool. i love the apple recipe idea, glamourpuss! spirited_angel, that rocks that you are only 10 pounds away from your goal!

everyone just be sure to private message me your starting weight by saturday so i can have the chart up and rolling on sunday. and by all means, post your successes here too! it just helps me keep things in order if check ins come through my inbox. happy hump day, everyone!
  • spirited_angel
    Options
    updated vamp list:

amuntet07
    april3gals
    arielsinlove
    b00b0084
    britt1329
    chanstriste13
    dorothydingman
    eaber
    glamourpuss86
    hijfishcer
    innerexp
    jpooley1988
    kcb1978
    lhawkins1975
    lhurtubise
    mariposa
    mlh612
    msaip
    nurse4jesus
    robston
    rubybelle
    serendipityrr
    spirited_angel
    susiewusie
    xxjacqueline

i believe that makes 25 so far! very cool. i love the apple recipe idea, glamourpuss! spirited_angel, that rocks that you are only 10 pounds away from your goal!

everyone just be sure to private message me your starting weight by saturday so i can have the chart up and rolling on sunday. and by all means, post your successes here too! it just helps me keep things in order if check ins come through my inbox. happy hump day, everyone!
    Yeah but i have been on maintaince for over a year but had put on 10lb so just getting back to my happy weight hun thats all xx
  • Crystaljk78
    Crystaljk78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in if it's not too late. I think a challenge is just what I need :)
  • innerexp
    innerexp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should PM both our goal and our start weight so that can be accounted for each week?

And I am SO Team Emmett! :love:

~Jenn
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    Maybe we should PM both our goal and our start weight so that can be accounted for each week?

And I am SO Team Emmett! :love:

~Jenn

that's a good idea! i dig it.

my favorite emmett moment - from the book 'eclipse':

i love it when he was hanging out by the punch bowl at bella's graduation party, just smiling at people and freaking them out because of how the black lights reflected on his skin and teeth - *so* dissappointed they didn't include this in the movie - it would have only taken a couple of seconds!

what about everyone else? what are your favorite jacob, edward, bella, laurent, rosalie (i have a lot for her!), whoever, etc. moments?
  • valerie32256
    Options
    If not to late I would love to join....major Twilight fan.....supporting the vampires ;)

I had a goal to drop weight by November (2nd Anniversary) and this would be perfect!!

My SW = 193 :-(

My Goal = 145 :-)
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    valerie and crystal,

i got you on the list! way to get your vamp on!
  • rissyroo2002
    rissyroo2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!
  • skyblue19912001
    Options
    I also want in.....Team Bella :)
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    skyblue and rissyroo (love how that rhymed!), i got you two too!

(i'm such a dork - i had so much fun typing that!)
  • valerie32256
    Options
    valerie and crystal,

i got you on the list! way to get your vamp on!

AWESOME!!! Looking forward to the challenge :)
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am In!!! Sorry babe - but Team Edward all the way!!! :happy:

Current Weight 163.8

I want to at least drop 25 pounds..
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    here's our updated list - 29 members currently!

amuntet07
    april3gals
    arielsinlove
    b00b0084
    britt1329
    chanstriste13
    crystaljk78
    dorothydingman
    eaber
    glamourpuss86
    hijfishcer
    innerexp
    jpooley1988
    kcb1978
    lhawkins1975
    lhurtubise
    mariposa
    mlh612
    msaip
    nurse4jesus
    rissyroo2002
    robston
    rubybelle
    serendipityrr
    skyblue19912002
    spirited_angel
    susiewusie
    valerie32256
    xxjacqueline

if you haven't done so already, private message me with your starting weight and goal weight. you can wait until after your weigh in this week - just try and send your stats by saturday!

loving me some vampire clan!
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would love to get in too! I just now got a chance to get online. Huge fan of twilight and really need more accountability.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    just had some technical difficulties...i used the sort button on excel, which was wonderful at alphabetizing your names, but it kind of left all of the weights i have so far in place...i *think* i've mostly sorted it out at this point, but if you have missing or messed up stats come sunday, just gently correct me! sorry for the goof up - man, hopefully i'll develop a sixth sense of common sense when i'm a vampire...sheesh!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    with the dreaded excel, if you highlight from the top name first then drag over to teh weights it will sort A-Z and take the weights with it to the right person (had great fun with it trying to do crem fees a while back as i HATE excel!)

just pm'd you goal weight x