twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options

Replies

• stephinchiasma
    Options
    Claire... it's actually good to snack between meals, it keeps your metabolism going.... but it depends what you're snacking on.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    REMINDER:

by all means, post your losses on the boards to be celebrated - that's what it's for! however, for charting purposes, please make sure you private message me your updates so i don't overlook anyone! thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I'm a die hard Twilighter and cannot wait for BD1 to debut!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hey Chantriste thanks for organising us, this is going to be fun :)

Goals this week are hard as my mum is really unwell so there have been lots of hospital visits and I'm really out of routine.
    I think my best strategy will be:
    1. Don't let stress affect my eating (ie. not over- or under-eating), stick to within 100 or so of my net cal goal.
    2. Exercise every day, try to fit in my scheduled runs.

Hope you all have a great week

PS. think I might change from Team Jacob to Team Diego :)
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    Is it too late to join? Sending PM...
  • sally125
    sally125 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am totally in I am a twilight fan. Go Team Edward.

Goal 1 pound per week.

Love it.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!!
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join. I am also a big fan of Twilight. TEAM CARLISLE!!!
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am in if it's not too late! LOVE EDWARD!
    Current Weight 202 lbs.
    Goal by Nov. 22 177 lbs.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    NEW MEMBERS:

please send me your starting weight, goal weight for the challenge (25 weeks) and private message me with updates on your weigh in day (if you haven't done so already) - i'll get you on the charts. however, it does need to be through private message so i don't have to weed through pages and pages of posts! welcome aboard!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    welcome to:

liz11599
    brandnewmia
    sally125
    bradleyfam88
    wenmyr
    phoebe2488

please see above post for procedure to get your stats on the chart!

***we're up to 60 members!***
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    twilightchart.jpg

edited to say: aaaahhhh...i finally got this thing to work properly! i had been printing the chart and scanning it in - hopefully it will continue to behave...! vampire17.gif
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Chanstriste13, I sent you a message and a friend request.
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Goals:

Log everything to make myself accountable for my food choices (even if they are horrible)

Drink Drink Drink water!!!! :drinker:
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Two things I am doing differently this week is exercising everyday and not eating after 9 p.m. These are two things that I have not been doing very well. I usually exercise for three or four days and then stop for a few days and i think that is one of the reasons i have not been losing weight. I also tend to eat heavy meals after 9 p.m. and then go straight to bed which is also not good. I have been doing well with both of these things this week! :)
  • arielsinlove
    arielsinlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I didn't log for three days straight (and MFP called me out on it!! haha) So my goal throughout the challenge is to log every single day, even if I jump off the bandwagon and get a Chicken sandwich from Wendy's. Not that I did. Um. Moving on :)
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    even if I jump off the bandwagon and get a Chicken sandwich from Wendy's.

oh. my. gosh. are you kidding me? my idea of jumping off of the bandwagon is eating half a pack of raw cookie dough and a whole can of nacho cheese pringles, and washing it down with half a liter of dr. pepper - not that i every actually have done that... :blushing:

glad you're back - we'll hold you to it!
  • michelleyingling13
    Options
    Count me in!! Team Edward!!
  • arielsinlove
    arielsinlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    oh. my. gosh. are you kidding me? my idea of jumping off of the bandwagon is eating half a pack of raw cookie dough

Funny you should mention that. whenever I bring my husband grocery shopping with me he ALWAYS manages to grab a tube of Pillsbury cookie dough and we end up devouring it on the way home. He doesn't come shopping with me anymore. hahaha
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    New motivation....just bought my daughter a couple of Twilight t-shirts from cafepress.com and spent the whole time on the website thinking I want this shirt, nah...that shirt...ooooooh look at THAT shirt...

I just need to lose a few more before I feel completely comfortable wearing them...so new motivation has just kicked in.