Replies

• rissyroo2002
    rissyroo2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I agree with you on both.
  • eaber
    eaber Posts: 25
    Options
    Yeah people who wanted to join but never even began to participate are obviously not interested. if you gave them ample time (which 2 weeks definately is) than there is no reason to leave them on the boards. Its makes the charts kind of tedious and really long for no reason. Its hard to see the success of my challengemates when there is a million blanks. Have a good trip!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yeah people who wanted to join but never even began to participate are obviously not interested. if you gave them ample time (which 2 weeks definately is) than there is no reason to leave them on the boards. Its makes the charts kind of tedious and really long for no reason. Its hard to see the success of my challengemates when there is a million blanks. Have a good trip!

• brekai2003
    Options
    Hi all!! Hope you all had a good week. I thought that I would have gained this past week with Memorial Day and all the food that was being cooked but I ended up going down a few ounces on the scale but I am alright with that. :wink:

My new goals for this week are:
    1) Is to not weigh myself EVERY DAY like I have been doing because all it does is play with my emotions. duh! lol
    2) Ride my new stationary bike atleast 4 times this week for atleast 30 minutes. (If I can get the kids to agree with me on this. haha)

Hope you all have a wonderful week and are able to meet your goals!!! :happy:
  • stephinchiasma
    Options
    I think 2 weeks is a good window of time.

My WI day is usually Wednesday so I'm going to start messaging my weight then.

This week has been tough... end of the school year means a LOT of report cards and cum folders to do.

My goals for this week are the same as last week... didn't really stick to paleo last week because I still had some bagel thins left... tomorrow though I'm sticking to it.

I am on track with my half marathon training... ahead now actually because I ran 8 miles today instead of the 6.2 I was supposed to!

Hope everyone else is doing well and is as excited as I am to see the teaser trailer for Breaking Dawn on MTV tomorrow!!!!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yes agree with you 2 weeks is plenty of time x
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Checking in! 217.2 this week! Yay I lost! Keep up the great work!

CIMG1427.jpg
  • cbrimas
    cbrimas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    morning all! i'm on my way to charlotte to visit family - it should be a a good time. i'm sort of off my game right now, but according to the scale (at least since the last pound i gained) i've been maintaining, so that's making me feel better - it hasn't gone up anymore since then. i'm struggling because i'm a nanny, and during the school year i don't go into work until 3pm, so i've been a gym rat since last august. my summer hours are 7am to 6pm, so i haven't gotten my summer workout mojo yet - but i'm going to! i hope all of you have a lovely weekend! i've gotten tons of weigh-ins - congrats on so many successes! i'll have the chart and new challenge posted tomorrow - probably a bit later since i'll be out of town, but maybe that will give everyone time to get their weigh ins to me.

MOTION FOR THE TWILIGHT CHALLENGE:

tell me your opinion on this - there are some names on the chart that have been sitting there complacently. i have no starting weight, no goal weight, don't see them on the boards...i feel that if these folks haven't responded by next saturday, then they'll be removed from the challenge.

i'm also thinking that should be a general rule - anyone that misses 2 weigh-ins in a row will be removed. what say you? does that sound like a fair cullen kind of move or an unjust volturi kind of move?

happy weekend! :flowerforyou:

I think this is fair! Here are my goals for the challenge:
    1)Go to spin class twice a week.
    2)Drink more water and green tea.
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    Cbrimas- I love spin class! It's sooo much fun and such an intense workout! I try to go 2-3 a week! Nice goals :-)
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    I crushed my goals last week :smile:

This weeks goals:
    1) Do at least 3 Zumba workouts and 3 elliptical workouts
    2) Drink more water
    3) Try a new recipe!
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well my loss this week disappeared. I am thinking because me & hubby had a couple drinks that it caused like a dehydration weight loss :(

So hoping this week goes better. My goals are to begin the 30 day shred and try to stay at or under my calorie goal.

I heard there was supposed to be a clip of breaking dawn released this weekend....did anyone hear or see?

Good luck this week everyone!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    congrats on an excellent first week! for people that have sent me starting weights but no update, i kept your starting weight in the week 1 slot so i could calculate th group loss for the week.

our clan has collectively lost 52.2 pounds! well done on your success! if this wasn't your week, no worries - it will happen, just stay the course!

members highlighted in gray did not weigh in this week. this is either because i have had no correspondence in a while, or because you're a brand new member and were not in the clan as of last week. if you do not weigh for two weeks solid, you will be removed. no worries if you've recently joined - i'll update you as soon as i get your new weigh in for the week.

congrats, everyone!

twilightchart.jpg
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    TWILIGHT CHALLENGE WEEK 2 OF 25:

“You brought a snack?”
    Laurent, Twilight, Chapter 18, p.379

laurent.jpg

This week’s challenge is of the food-ish persuasion. Your challenge is to eat at least one healthy snack per day consisting of either fruits or vegetables.

If you have daily access to a vending machine artillery or a convenient Starbucks or such, consider this your week to wage war on them Breaking Dawn style. Use your body to deflect them, like the wolves. Use your power of influence to see yourself walking by them like Siobhan. Shield your mind from the temptation like Bella. Whatever you do, put down that damn cookie!

Bag your snack and bring it with you. Chop up some veggies and have them pre-packaged for the week. Make a habit of having whole fruits on hand. Put them in a convenient place where you can grab them on the go as you’re running out the door. See yourself successful at the end of the week like Alice!

Good luck, everyone!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    ps~ I see where many of you have already determined your goals for the week - feel free to do what I post, or your own, or a combination of them all - we're all vamps here, and we do what we want!
  • aaaaaamyyyyyyy
    Options
    Oh my gosh, this is the best thing I have ever seen. I know I'm late to the party but I'm so, so keen.. would love to get my little butterfly into the sunshine in time for Breaking Dawn. And love the healthy snack challenge, too. Hope its not too late to join! :)

SW: 141.7
    GW: 120

:)
  • notapromqueen
    notapromqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I know I'm behind, but I'd love to join if it's not too late! =)
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    the new breaking dawn trailer here, plus a few other perks:

http://breakingdawnmovietrailers.blogspot.com/
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Stacy, thanks for all your work on this! LOVE the challenge this week!! Congrats to all on your hard work and successes this week! If it wasn't your week, this week will be!!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Interesting challege I think I would like to join - I live the Twilight series books and films!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    TWILIGHT CHALLENGE WEEK 2 OF 25:

“You brought a snack?”
    Laurent, Twilight, Chapter 18, p.379

laurent.jpg

This week’s challenge is of the food-ish persuasion. Your challenge is to eat at least one healthy snack per day consisting of either fruits or vegetables.

If you have daily access to a vending machine artillery or a convenient Starbucks or such, consider this your week to wage war on them Breaking Dawn style. Use your body to deflect them, like the wolves. Use your power of influence to see yourself walking by them like Siobhan. Shield your mind from the temptation like Bella. Whatever you do, put down that damn cookie!

Bag your snack and bring it with you. Chop up some veggies and have them pre-packaged for the week. Make a habit of having whole fruits on hand. Put them in a convenient place where you can grab them on the go as you’re running out the door. See yourself successful at the end of the week like Alice!

Good luck, everyone!

Why, yes I did bring a snack :wink:

I was actually already working on this for the week - so great food goal!!!

So today, I have carrot sticks, cucumbers, and I made some Lentil soup over the weekend... So here we go! Best of luck to everyone this week! Oh, and a 5AM workout to boot... Let's kick some butt this week!!!! :drinker: (water cheers)