twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options

Replies

• clairelane1982
    Options
    hope everyone is doing well... ive deffo got to step it up a gear this wk.... im deffo up for the more veggie and fruit im also gonna try und up my intake of water. Check in again soon and good luck.x
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Is it way too late for me to join?

CW: 209.8
    GW: 130
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Great work team, it shows how well vampires and wolves can work together :)
    I'm in for good snacks this week, there have been too many cookies and crap creeping into my diary this week.
    Keep up the good work all
    Ruby (team damn-I-forgot-how-cute-Laurent-is, move over wolves!)
  • iwlizz
    iwlizz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    last week was a difficult week for me to do a lot of my exercising - I've been going on hikes a lot with a friend of mine, and the weather turned wicked bad in the middle of the week (I live near Springfield, MA - tornadoes in Western MA - not a typical thing we deal with here) and then a random trip to NYC (no internet access meant I couldn't log in) - BUT I did make healthier food choices, a few of my friends that I haven't seen made a comment that I look like Im losing and were shocked when I kept asking for water when they know me mostly as a soda drinker! I also used the stairs in the hotel to go up the 3 flights of stairs to my hotel room!

This week my goal is to log everything and eat fruit and veggies instead of chips and junk!
    OH and I plan to go get a measuring tape so I can measure inches for myself (since I don't have a scale)!
  • arielsinlove
    arielsinlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The snack goal is perfect for this time of year, all the good fruits are so much cheaper around here with the warm weather! I bought peaches (my faaaavorite) for $1/lb yesterday, that's my snack!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    I would LOVE to join too if its not too late :)

SW:156.2
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone..I'm a bit behind with my weigh in as I've been away from home. My normal weigh in day in Sunday so I'm not sure where to start from - last week I lost 5lbs and this week I lost 2lbs. I'm thinking of moving my weigh in day back to Friday so I can let our team leader know my stats sooner (and also because I tend to be naughtier at weekends and then dread weighing in afterwards LOL)

Good idea for the challenge. This week my snacks are going to be strawberries and cherries. Both were only £1 from my local Asda and I can't believe I ate a massive punnet of strawberries for 64 calories today!! Woo hoo :D

Good luck you guys xx
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

But team Jacob all the way!!! If I lose a lb each week.. that will put me 2.2 lbs away from my goal :D Please message me and let me know if I can join.. so I know to check back :)

Starting weight 142.2
    Goal weight 115

Also what days do we weigh in?
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great words of encouragement , Stacy! Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this challenge.

I had a bad day yesterday thanks to a family reunion, BUT I got right back on track so I'm focusing on the positive.

I'm not much of a snacker these days, so my goal will be to take my lunch to work every day. I've gotten kind of slack about it and if I don't make it at night, it doesn't happen. I can buy salad at work but it is much healthier and cheaper to take my own from home.

Just watched the Breaking Dawn trailer for the first time and all I can say is "Team Edward Breaking the Headboard ALL THE WAY"!!! lol
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the duplicate post!
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Just returned from an extended vacation and weighed in this morning to see that it "cost" me a gain of 4.2 pounds. Normally I would be upset, but the memories I created while on vacation were well worth it! I am looking forward to getting back on track and in my routine and getting rid of those four pounds ASAP!
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Just watched the Breaking Dawn trailer for the first time and all I can say is "Team Edward Breaking the Headboard ALL THE WAY"!!! lol

Oh hell yes. I'm not usually an Edward fan but DAMN..that made me come over all hot and bothered!! :blushing: :laugh:
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just found this and think it is AMAZING! I am reading Twilight again, for the billionth time, so how appropriate that I find this thread! Good luck everyone on your weight loss! I would LOVE to join if it's not too late? My goal loss is 22 lbs!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just found this and think it is AMAZING! I am reading Twilight again, for the billionth time, so how appropriate that I find this thread! Good luck everyone on your weight loss! I would LOVE to join if it's not too late? My goal loss is 22 lbs!
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have created a few signatures that you are all welcome to use. I was tired of my signature being blank, so I had to fill it with something! Here they are, as I said use if you wish. If there is something that you'd really like to have, Please send me a message and I will attempt to make it for you.

Victoria-New-Moon-victoria-from-the-twilight-books-16048611-398-449.jpg

edward-and-bella-twilight-series-759224_800_488.jpg

twilight-new-moon-bella-edward-couple.jpg
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this!! Is it too late? My goal will be 40lbs! Thats big but so is Breaking Dawn!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have created a few signatures that you are all welcome to use. I was tired of my signature being blank, so I had to fill it with something! Here they are, as I said use if you wish. If there is something that you'd really like to have, Please send me a message and I will attempt to make it for you.

Yay thanks
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options

Yay thanks
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    we are now up to over 70 members! i'd say we have an army on our hands. i'm sure there may be a few cuts by the time sunday comes around. no biggie...all we'll have to do is dismember any deserters and set them on fire. and of course keep an eye out for their jealous mates! :tongue:
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Great words of encouragement , Stacy! Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this challenge.

I had a bad day yesterday thanks to a family reunion, BUT I got right back on track so I'm focusing on the positive.

I'm not much of a snacker these days, so my goal will be to take my lunch to work every day. I've gotten kind of slack about it and if I don't make it at night, it doesn't happen. I can buy salad at work but it is much healthier and cheaper to take my own from home.

Love your team name!!