Ladies that have lost weight...(men, if you enter please be

Options

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I just wear one of those silky teddy's (bought at Wal-Mart) around the house, with some small jewelry. I have kids 12, 10, and 8. they just think they are my silky pj's. They cover everything important and hide most of the body flaws of the mid body. It drives my hubby nut, because he knows what's coming, but he can't do a thing until the kids go to bed.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Isn't it going to be hockey season soon? I love hockey! Maybe I need a new jersey this year!:wink:
  • monica5237
    Options
    I just wear one of those silky teddy's (bought at Wal-Mart) around the house, with some small jewelry. I have kids 12, 10, and 8. they just think they are my silky pj's. They cover everything important and hide most of the body flaws of the mid body. It drives my hubby nut, because he knows what's coming, but he can't do a thing until the kids go to bed.

You go girl!!!:drinker: That is the way to do it TEASE TEASE TEASE!!!!
    Men love it. I think anyway
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Isn't it going to be hockey season soon? I love hockey! Maybe I need a new jersey this year!:wink:

Like it was said earlier we men are visual. Do it and he will be offsides before ya know it, maybe even with a little roughing.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    aw lina you are sooo gorgeous....you could wear rags and drive him crazy I bet.....(w/ heels of course :laugh: )

I say get something you feel comfy in...one of his dress shirts perhaps....hair all sexy....sexy is all a state of mind.....you are what you are girl...:wink: work it you sexy beotch!!!:drinker:

:heart:
    hugs!
    Ali
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Same here! We have 4.... It works every time!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I actually had more self confidence when I was heavier (back when my BF and I had only been dating a few months). I loved to wear revealing clothing around him and I had no problem with how I looked. It was only once I started to compare myself to others and be really critical of how I looked that I stopped liking to wear revealing clothing (and started to work out a lot). Confidence really comes from your ability to embrace your body for the beauty, strength, and femininity it represents, not from your weight or your waist size. I promise that just losing a couple pounds won't make you any happier. I have lost plenty, and my happiness didn't change until I learned to appreciate my body because it's strong and different from other girls' bodies at my age. :flowerforyou:
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    See that's another thing, how the hell do I even do it? I have never been the kind to just wear something skimpy for him (even though I do think I have an inner hooker lurking in there :laugh:). Will he be like WTF? Or LGF? :noway: :laugh:

Trust me. He will not have either reaction. A well known comedian said it best. Men only want TWO things: a cold beer and to see a woman naked.

I say go for it! His reaction will give you the confidence you need.:flowerforyou:

That makes me 1/2 man. :noway:

{{BURPS.....Adjusts self}} :drinker:

:ohwell: Me too! {{Puts down clicker...Scratches self}}

Shannon - You like cold beer and wine!? I love you!:smooched:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Just flaunt yourself girl!! My husband says one of HIS favorite things about me losing weight is not so much my body but that I feel confident enough to walk around naked!! :laugh: :laugh:

I get out of the shower, showing everything........feeling great..and he's like "YES!!!!! SCORE!!!" :laugh: :laugh:

Tam this is funny because when I was young and firm all over I was too shy to be buck nekid in front of my husband (except in the shower :noway: ) But now I am like hanging out in the bathroom getting ready with no shame and I just said to him the other day I bet he wished it was the other way around, he wisely replied with how toned my legs and arms were getting! :laugh:

As far as lingerie, I get the hesitation. Go find something a little on the modest side and and go from there. If he is asking for it he must be pleased with what he already sees, why not put a little whipped cream and cherries on top! :love: :love: :love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have never been comfortable being sexy, even at 105 pounds.

I started with a sexy push up bra. It was so simple. He was expecting the normal 18 hour experience and when I casually got undressed his head whipped around.

WHIPLASH I SAY! :laugh: :laugh:

So simple.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    See that's another thing, how the hell do I even do it? I have never been the kind to just wear something skimpy for him (even though I do think I have an inner hooker lurking in there :laugh:). Will he be like WTF? Or LGF? :noway: :laugh:

I'm the same way. I don't think in my 10 years of marriage, I have ever put on anything sexy for my husband (poor hubby). I think once it's on, I'll feel like an *kitten*! Besides, he'd prefer me to save my money and stay naked!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I always like the bath robe and then it falls to the floor and there you are in all your glory. Heck with the Victoria Secret stuff.

My husband would love this if I wore heels with the robe. What the fluck is it with heels and men? :laugh: :laugh:
    We were out shopping and I was looking at a trench coat...and my hubby immediately wiggled his eyebrows and said "Gonna go naked underneath???"

I mean.........sheesh!!! Forget about the expensive stuff. Wear a coat or bathrobe or better yet.........a football jersey or mans button up shirt........with nothing else.........and that is ALL you need!! :wink: :laugh:
    Ohhh Tami good call. Love the football jersey or a mans button up shirt. :love: :love:

I'm sure you would look stunning in either of them :noway:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    I have never been comfortable being sexy, even at 105 pounds.

I started with a sexy push up bra. It was so simple. He was expecting the normal 18 hour experience and when I casually got undressed his head whipped around.

WHIPLASH I SAY! :laugh: :laugh:

So simple.

Hey gurls.... are ya listening? This pretty much covers it!:drinker: Except for Before who's gay. :huh:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Shy about your {perceived}flaws??????:grumble: :grumble:

...I got ONE word of advice:

Scratch that.....:noway: three words, in order { picture bold face extra large words please}...!!!!!

1. WINE
    2.CANDLES
    3.CHOCOLATE

before....during...after:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Ezzie
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Scratch that.....:noway: three words, in order { picture bold face extra large words please}...!!!!!

1. WINE
    2.CANDLES
    3.CHOCOLATE

before....during...after:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Ezzie

OK...here's the guy version....

1.OMG...she's teasing me:devil: .....hmmmmmmm, sump'tn different??? New clothes, hair, shoes....who cares, hot, hot, hot......:devil:

1(.a) Beer (booze, but not much):drinker:

2. Holy S@%$&, who turned out the lights?:glasses: Wow, I can practice my braille!! Whohoo!
    (ripping sounds....heavy breathing, tasteful fade to black.....)

3. Honey...:smokin: .I'm hungry (shhhhh, he can't talk with chocolate kissed onto his lips...)

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Further tasteful fade to black.....
  • jamerz3294
    Options

1. WINE
    2.CANDLES
    3.CHOCOLATE

Ezzie

1.OMG...she's teasing me:devil: .....hmmmmmmm, sump'tn different??? New clothes, hair, shoes....who cares, hot, hot, hot......:devil:

2. Holy S@%$&, who turned out the lights?:glasses: Wow, I can practice my braille!! Whohoo!

3. Honey...:smokin: .I'm hungry (shhhhh, he can't talk with chocolate kissed onto his lips...)

Nailed it in one my smokin hawtie mamma!
    daemon_hammer.jpg
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    You're taking the first step!!! Now, go grab some $$$ head for your local K/Wal Mart and try some stuff on! I'm suggesting a less 'spensive store because:

1. the goodies NEVER stay on long
    2. if he rips em off with his teeth it won't matter
    3. won't break the bank
    4. they actually have a decent selection most of the time....
    5. you could just go for something sexy UNDER your usual clothes....give him a peek/flash....nothing like anticipation!
    6. no one will suspect that you're not there buying red flannels:yawn: for winter.
    Ezzie

Wise words!
  • BEFORE
    Options

1. WINE
    2.CANDLES
    3.CHOCOLATE

Ezzie
    With Shannon all ya need is (1)
  • BEFORE
    Options

1. WINE
    2.CANDLES
    3.CHOCOLATE

Ezzie

Yep probably happens that quick too. :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    So Lina,

Not prying but I hope we convinced ya. You look fantastic. Keep up the good work.