Ladies that have lost weight...(men, if you enter please be

Options
1235»

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    So Lina,

Not prying but I hope we convinced ya. You look fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Hey Before, I think it might have worked...check out the post titled Ummm....
  • Jackiemal
    Jackiemal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You're taking the first step!!! Now, go grab some $$$ head for your local K/Wal Mart and try some stuff on! I'm suggesting a less 'spensive store because:

2. if he rips em off with his teeth it won't matter

Wow, I need to get me one of those outfits! :tongue:

Course getting the man first might help...

Good luck!

Jackie

89924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

'How does one become a butterfly?, she asked. 'You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.'
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    So Lina,

Not prying but I hope we convinced ya. You look fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, and yes, I believe I am willing to at least try it. And while I won't be giving the details, I will have an update for you guys at some point! :bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Um on a serious note... I LOVE to dress "sexy" for my husband but I get made fun of for it so I don't anymore. But I think it's great for your self esteem! You don't have to look like Gisele when you put it on, but find what accentuates your good qualities and live it up!

"I may not be perfect, but parts of me are incredible!"
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Um on a serious note... I LOVE to dress "sexy" for my husband but I get made fun of for it so I don't anymore. But I think it's great for your self esteem! You don't have to look like Gisele when you put it on, but find what accentuates your good qualities and live it up!

Feel over dead. Gonna have to be an open casket funeral.

Opps fell not feel (freudian slip)
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Try the Jersey or mens button up shirt.