What do your meals look like? (Let me see pics)

Options

Replies

• GretMae
    GretMae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    BUMP!! Gotta love it...great ideas. I will contribute soon!
  • JessicaJune
    JessicaJune Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump Bump. :D
  • SkinnyJen44
    SkinnyJen44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Chilli crab cakes with red lentils, broccoli, cauliflower, and balsamic glazed beetroot. I could only manage 1.5 of the crab cakes so what I ate only came to 290!! I'm fit to burst. It feels like I've eaten 1000 cals!
    100_1282.jpg?t=1308332009
  • nikkircaddell
    Options
    they look great
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Lunch - Turkey Sandwich, veggie flax chips, and half of a Pink lady apple 320 Calories
    lunch1.jpg

Dinner - Lemon Pepper Grilled Tilapia, Garlic and Mushroom Brown Rice, Grilled Pineapple, and Mel's fruity salad :) (spinach, romaine, mandarin oranges and raspberries using some of the light syrup from the oranges as dressing) 260 Calories
    DSCN2207.jpg
    \

this looks really good. do u mind sharing the mushroom rice recipe. would love to make this thank u:tongue:
  • ccbloom1
    ccbloom1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

this looks really good. do u mind sharing the mushroom rice recipe. would love to make this thank u:tongue:

ditto!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

ditto!

Garlic - Raw, 2 cloves
    Sliced - Baby Bella Mushrooms , 1 cup
    Mccormick - Parsley Flakes
    Aldi Fit and Active - Instant Brown Rice, 1 cup dry
    Trader Joe's - Low Sodium Vegetable Broth, 1 cup

In a small/medium skillet place mushrooms and garlic (for garlic I used a press, but you could just chop) heat then add veggie broth bring to a slight boil add rice and parsley flakes cook till tender. plate up and add alittle more parsley so it looks good and fresh :) I had a little over a serving on my plate, because I love it...it serves around 4 as a side and we always have a little container of leftovers the next day :) and season to taste if you would like
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    My daughter wanted Mac&cheese and I spiced it up..Tuna, Shells and Cheese, Broccoli, and crushed red pepper flakes 335 Calories
    DSCN2227.jpg

My Favorite Salad <3 Romaine, Cranberries, and Sliced almonds...normally I would add chicken but I didn't have time 106 Calories
    DSCN2234-1.jpg

Loaded Tostadas with extra salsa (chi-chis salsa and a chopped jalapeno also added to the brown rice) 385 Calories for 2
    DSCN2235-1.jpg
    DSCN2238-1.jpg
    This one was my daughters plate :)
  • sweettandb
    sweettandb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Chilli crab cakes with red lentils, broccoli, cauliflower, and balsamic glazed beetroot. I could only manage 1.5 of the crab cakes so what I ate only came to 290!! I'm fit to burst. It feels like I've eaten 1000 cals!
    100_1282.jpg?t=1308332009

Do you have a recipe of the crab cakes or are they store bought? They look delicious!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    chicken/veggie/scrambled egg stuff with moroccan seasoning and cooked using coconut oil

539 cals, 8g carbs, 17g fat, 80g protein. (7g sugar)

Nuke veggies.
    Brown diced chicken.
    Add veggies.
    Add scrambled egg mix and seasoning.

Yeah, it was good :bigsmile:

photo1qd.jpg
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Your meals look delicious! Have you ever tried quinoa?? You can eat a ton of it. It's a superfood and is loaded with protein and fiber! I love the stuff!
  • rachelllk
    rachelllk Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm borrowing all of these meals, they look delicious!
  • Kayamooh
    Kayamooh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just read the entire post and now I'm a little peckish! :tongue: these all look fantastic!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    bump need to see the rest later they look yummy
  • lyn267
    lyn267 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump