Roll up the windows & sing!!

Options

Replies

• kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    we slowed danced to this.....
    I'll be loving you foooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrr..........

Always and foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer each moment w/ yoooooooou! that was ALWAYS the last song at our dances.....:love:

Ok this was the song my hubby and I danced to at our wedding so of course i belt it out when I hear it!
  • alifelessevident
    Options

Dropkick Murphys,
    Flogging Molly,
    and Nightwish

sounds like something you'd need a ointment for! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
    only after a good night :laugh: .....wait:huh: :grumble: :noway: :laugh:
  • kleimola
    Options
    Secret song - well not so secret when you sing it drunk at kareeoke - Summer Loving' from Grease
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Dropkick Murphys,
    Flogging Molly,
    and Nightwish

sounds like something you'd need a ointment for! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
    only after a good night :laugh: .....wait:huh: :grumble: :noway: :laugh:

bwahahahahaha!! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Secret song - well not so secret when you sing it drunk at kareeoke - Summer Loving' from Grease

The soundtrack from "Xanadu" is a keeper too! :wink:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Shannon have you been givin away roofied candy again? No thread about songs has lasted this long ever! What did you promise to give them if they stayed and played? :huh:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    Shannon have you been givin away roofied candy again? No thread about songs has lasted this long ever! What did you promise to give them if they stayed and played? :huh:
    we're not allowed to tell but it makes us HAPPY all over :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Terms & Conditions were listed on page 2....no.....4...(or sumthing!)

YOU go find it, Miss Megan-come-lately! CrossedArms.gif
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

I used to have "You're the one that I want" memorized. Of course it was the Chipmunks version! :laugh: :laugh: :embarassed:

I do love Grease though...
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Ok......I am probably the only one on here that listens to Hawthorne Heights I'm betting.

Anyone?

(just pickin out the cool folks...ahem MJ....from the nerds....ahem Shannon.)
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Ok......I am probably the only one on here that listens to Hawthorne Heights I'm betting.

Anyone?

Rescue me, Saying sorry, good songs!
  • Shannon023
    Options

Anyone?

{{turns down Hall & Oats}} I'll have you know I INVENTED cool, missy! :angry:

{{whoa-oh here she comes! She's a man-eater!}}
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Terms & Conditions were listed on page 2....no.....4...(or sumthing!)

YOU go find it, Miss Megan-come-lately! CrossedArms.gif

I'd like to think I'm right on time :smokin:
    big472231.gif

hehe:bigsmile:
  • kleimola
    Options
    Ok who sings "Ain't no mountain high enough" I have to sign that one nice and loud ever since i heard it in the movie StepMom
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Anyone?

Rescue me, Saying sorry, good songs!

WOO HOO!!!!!!

*notates that pecksun is ultra cool
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Anyone?

thumbsdown.gif
    *notates that Shannon is extra goobery:bigsmile: :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Anyone?

thumbsdown.gif

"extra goobery"???? Maybe alife will share some of his ointment. embarrassed.gif
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Anyone?

thumbsdown.gif

"extra goobery"???? Maybe alife will share some of his ointment. embarrassed.gif

Who comes up with that crap? Seriously.

You and only you.:laugh:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    When ever Barbie Girl comes on, my daughter and I sing so loud to it, it's so much fun!

I could go on about old songs that drive most people nuts because they're sick of hearing them.

OMG! Thanks Soup.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Anyone?

Yes to HH,

Ohio isnt for lovers though... unlike what the song says
    I like Niki FM the most,

anyone for Fall of Troy? Coheed and Cambria? (I own all CoCa albums)
    Brand New? Taking Back Sunday?