Roll up the windows & sing!!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    This may have already been mentioned....but I don't feel like going through all gazillion pages of this thread! I mean sheesh..that has to burn some calories!!

Anyhooo!

I love me some AC/DC and Twisted Sister when driving. I can't help myself!!! I am immediately taken back to Tami from the 80's! Can you just imagine??? *making metal horns with hands and sticking tongue out* :laugh:

Lovely! hdbng3_smiley.gif

:laugh:

I can't imagine whoever the lead singer of AC/DC is/was could speak above a whisper now.

/granny-Shannie
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    "so true, funny how it seems, always in time but never line for dreams,
    head over heals when toe to toe, this is the sound of my soul, this is the sound......................"

Where'd that sap come from??? :laugh:

:flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that's our SHANNON....Mir...you should totally know better by now!:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As much as she makes fun of us, deep down inside she loves sappy music. Lets give her a glass of wine and she'll remember all the words. lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    This may have already been mentioned....but I don't feel like going through all gazillion pages of this thread! I mean sheesh..that has to burn some calories!!

Anyhooo!

I love me some AC/DC and Twisted Sister when driving. I can't help myself!!! I am immediately taken back to Tami from the 80's! Can you just imagine??? *making metal horns with hands and sticking tongue out* :laugh:

Lovely! hdbng3_smiley.gif

:laugh:

I can't imagine whoever the lead singer of AC/DC is/was could speak above a whisper now.

/granny-Shannie
    That is pretty much a spitting image of what I looked like!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    "so true, funny how it seems, always in time but never line for dreams,
    head over heals when toe to toe, this is the sound of my soul, this is the sound......................"

Where'd that sap come from??? :laugh:

:flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that's our SHANNON....Mir...you should totally know better by now!:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As much as she makes fun of us, deep down inside she loves sappy music. Lets give her a glass of wine and she'll remember all the words. lol

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: {maybe} :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Girls just wanna have fun - Cyndie Lauper (anybody besides me remember the movie with Sarah Jessica Parker???)

"It's 5:00 somewhere!" -Toby Keith (?) (can't remember who sings it)

I have that movie. I love that movie. LOL

I want to get that movie! :sad: I haven't seen it in sooooooo long! :sad:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Girls just wanna have fun - Cyndie Lauper (anybody besides me remember the movie with Sarah Jessica Parker???)

"It's 5:00 somewhere!" -Toby Keith (?) (can't remember who sings it)

I have that movie. I love that movie. LOL

I want to get that movie! :sad: I haven't seen it in sooooooo long! :sad:
    I wanna go see Toby Keith's new movie (man is he HOT :tongue: ) ~ "Beer for my Horses"
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    bump.
    see what I mean... :tongue: beerformyhorses.jpg
    Toby_Keith_CVR.jpg
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    bonnie tyler (i need a hero) and (turn around brite eyes) ya im not a normal straight guy. actually i was told by a woman that i saved that i was her hero and that was my song:blushing: , but turn around i have no excuse for.:laugh:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    bonnie tyler (i need a hero) and (turn around brite eyes) ya im not a normal straight guy. actually i was told by a woman that i saved that i was her hero and that was my song:blushing: , but turn around i have no excuse for.:laugh:

its sad, but picture a house full of college guys singing turn around bright eyes....
    yea that was our weekendly ritual...
    classes got out, out came the booze and the chick songs...
    *tear* I miss em, lol
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    elvis, suspicious minds