Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Yeah...well.....

I don't even like Altoids

so there.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Holy ****! What have I missed?!? :noway: This thread just goes on, and on, and on, and on......

Did anyone mention "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd? ooooo, there's an awesome remake too.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Holy ****! What have I missed?!? :noway: This thread just goes on, and on, and on, and on......

Did anyone mention "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd? ooooo, there's an awesome remake too.
    Love that song. It is my motto. The remake is by "Shine Down" The live video on youtube from a concert in Carolina gave me chills.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member

Love that song. It is my motto. The remake is by "Shine Down" The live video on youtube from a concert in Carolina gave me chills.

:glasses: very cool. *goin' to check it out right now*
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I'm like some of y'all....I roll the windows DOWN and crank the stereo UP. Enough little punks have those $9000 stereos in their $500 cars...why should they get to have all the fun?:devil:

I'm on a country/southern rock thing lately. Today I was listening to "Southern Comfort" by Shooter Jennings, and "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" by Elvin Bishop...was singing that one, my apologies to the people in the car next to me at the stoplight!!:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I'm like some of y'all....I roll the windows DOWN and crank the stereo UP. Enough little punks have those $9000 stereos in their $500 cars...why should they get to have all the fun?:devil:

I'm on a country/southern rock thing lately. Today I was listening to "Southern Comfort" by Shooter Jennings, and "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" by Elvin Bishop...was singing that one, my apologies to the people in the car next to me at the stoplight!!:bigsmile:

I like Waylon's "Honky Tonk Heroes" too. :smokin:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member

I like Waylon's "Honky Tonk Heroes" too. :smokin:

That's a good one too:drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    So I go to get pics taken and look at all I miss... On the way home Tim McGraw & Faith Hill's "Let's Make Love"
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    So I go to get pics taken and look at all I miss... On the way home Tim McGraw & Faith Hill's "Let's Make Love"

You had pics taken while you were making love??? Cool...don't be ashamed...who hasn't...:wink:

(Before and Max will be in...5, 4, 3, 2, 1)
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member

You had pics taken while you were making love??? Cool...don't be ashamed...who hasn't...:wink:

(Before and Max will be in...5, 4, 3, 2, 1)
    Damn... Didn't even tip him...
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    "so true, funny how it seems, always in time but never line for dreams,
    head over heals when toe to toe, this is the sound of my soul, this is the sound......................"
  • Shannon023
    head over heals when toe to toe, this is the sound of my soul, this is the sound......................"

Where'd that sap come from??? :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that's our SHANNON....Mir...you should totally know better by now!:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    This may have already been mentioned....but I don't feel like going through all gazillion pages of this thread! I mean sheesh..that has to burn some calories!!

Anyhooo!

I love me some AC/DC and Twisted Sister when driving. I can't help myself!!! I am immediately taken back to Tami from the 80's! Can you just imagine??? *making metal horns with hands and sticking tongue out* :laugh:
  • Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen,
    Thank you for all the joy and pain.
    Picture show, second balcony, was the place we'd meet,
    Second seat, go Dutch treat, you were sweet.

Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen,
    Save those lies, darlin' don't explain.
    I recall Central Park in Fall,
    How you tore your dress, what a mess, I confess, that's not all.

Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen,
    Thank you for walks down Lover's Lane,
    I can see, hearts carved on a tree,
    Letters intertwine, for all time, yours and mine, that was fine.

Danke schien, darling, danke schoen,
    Thank you for seeing me again.
    Though we go on our separate ways,
    Still the mem'ry stays, for always,
    My heart says, danke schoen.

Danke schoen, Oh darlin' danke shoen,
    I said thank you for, mmmm, seein' me again.
    Though we go on our separate ways, Still the mem'ry stays, for always,
    My heart says, danke schoen.

Danke shoen, auf weidershein, Danke shoen.
  • Mireille

You never heard of Spandau Ballet???? What's wrong with you woman??
  • Shannon023
    This may have already been mentioned....but I don't feel like going through all gazillion pages of this thread! I mean sheesh..that has to burn some calories!!

Anyhooo!

I love me some AC/DC and Twisted Sister when driving. I can't help myself!!! I am immediately taken back to Tami from the 80's! Can you just imagine??? *making metal horns with hands and sticking tongue out* :laugh:

Lovely! hdbng3_smiley.gif

:laugh:

I can't imagine whoever the lead singer of AC/DC is/was could speak above a whisper now.

/granny-Shannie
  • Mireille

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that's our SHANNON....Mir...you should totally know better by now!:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As much as she makes fun of us, deep down inside she loves sappy music. Lets give her a glass of wine and she'll remember all the words. lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

Anyhooo!

Lovely! hdbng3_smiley.gif

:laugh:

I can't imagine whoever the lead singer of AC/DC is/was could speak above a whisper now.

/granny-Shannie
    That is pretty much a spitting image of what I looked like!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023

As much as she makes fun of us, deep down inside she loves sappy music. Lets give her a glass of wine and she'll remember all the words. lol

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: {maybe} :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
This discussion has been closed.