itty bitty titty committee

Options

Replies

• mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    I would rather women not do anything to them unless medically necessary. However, I do realize that it has a lot to do with personal image and self confidence. It is not the boobs that make a woman...
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I would rather women not do anything to them unless medically necessary. However, I do realize that it has a lot to do with personal image and self confidence. It is not the boobs that make a woman...

Spoken like a true gentleman !!!! LOve this post and so true :)
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm putting in a good word for small. I prefer that, looks way more athletic. IS way more athletic. You've got what is natural, you're lucky.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Hey! So I was thinking, once I hit my goal weight the rest of what little boobs I have left will be gone like a magic trick, POOF! and I was thinking about getting some nice implants for reaching my goal. Has anyone else rewarded themselves with implants, lol? Were you happy with them or did you just embrace the bee stings you were left with? I have to admit that im enjoying tube tops with these small puppies...for now ;)

Bee stings. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'd love to lose some more of mine.
  • mommared53
    Options
    For me, it's all about proportion to the body and shape instead of size.
    I mean, I look when a girl looks like a pole with two large water balloons tied on. Only because I'm intersted in how her back supports that! As an engineer I immediately start running calculations to determine the stiffness of her back necessary to properly support it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    Options
    For me, it's all about proportion to the body and shape instead of size.
    I mean, I look when a girl looks like a pole with two large water balloons tied on. Only because I'm intersted in how her back supports that! As an engineer I immediately start running calculations to determine the stiffness of her back necessary to properly support it.

Same. I start thinking physics. What is in motion stays in motion...someone could get hurt and that person might be me

You guys are cracking me up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i got massive in pregnancy - from a 32A to a 36F and then back down again, completely deflated, sad, saggy and horrible.
    I waited till id had all my kids and lost all my weight then i got some help from the doctor to restore to their former glory and then some :o) Theyre not massive, but theyre fab now. One of the best things ive ever done for myself
  • mommared53
    Options
    I want some boobies too! I almost had them done two years ago. I'm glad I waited because I lost 20lbs and I think the size I had picked out would have been too big on me now. If you want to play around with how things will look you can make some rice boobs. :laugh: I Think it's 1/4cup of rice per CC or something like that. Just cut the feet of some stockings and fill. Have fun. :laugh:

haha what the ****? rice boobs?
    *husband walks in while stuffing rice filled stockings in bra* HOLLY! wtf?! what babe, you hungry?

I'm sitting at work trying to eat lunch but these posts are cracking me up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the responses but I got implants on 2/1...something i NEVER thought I would do
    after 2 kids 18mnths apart and lots of breast feeding and pumping..my full C's went to a very sad, pathetic deflated B
    I got 350 silicone unders...I think they look very natural and super soft
    I am now a comfy C...I am also 5'7 and about 130 so I think I can carry them
    You can see my full body shots in my profile..let me know if u have any questions

good luck!
    surgery and recovery was not bad at all

Kim
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the responses but I got implants on 2/1...something i NEVER thought I would do
    after 2 kids 18mnths apart and lots of breast feeding and pumping..my full C's went to a very sad, pathetic deflated B
    I am not a comfy C...I am also 5'7 and about 130 so I think I can carry them
    You can see my full body shots in my profile..let me know if u have any questions

good luck!

Kim

your doc is very good at what he does....
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

good luck!

Kim

Oh my..now everyone is going to be checking out my ta-ta's....LOL
    :blushing: :laugh: :tongue:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    This is something I have thought about so I'm interested in responses...mine have shrunk A LOT :cry: My husband informed me the other day I'm one cup size away from divorce lol I'm not interested in going for huge just perky and lifted!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

good luck!

Kim

LOL well I'll admit I did...they are nice :blushing:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

good luck!

Kim

It was my civic duty
  • mommared53
    Options
    My itty bitties didn't grow with weight gain, and haven't shrunk with weight loss. The band size has gotten smaller, but the girls themselves are fantastic... perky as a teenager. :heart:

Aww nobody likes a bragger. :tongue:

just kidding. :flowerforyou:
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted new boobs. I went to get a consult last month, hopefully I will get the funds necessary to get them done this year :)

I want to be at my goal shape before going under the knife though.
  • NancyCatherineWalker
    Options
    Getting married - 34 C
    Nursing - 34 to 40 D (depending on which pregnancy)
    Post nursing - 40 A

Just for the record this is an impossible size to find. I would do without a bra but my nipples are particularly long and poke through clothes. So I usually wear a size 40 B with "chicken cutlets". Talked with the husband about implants but he's worried about a loss of sensitivity, and we've seen so many that were done badly that it makes me very nervous to really consider it.
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options

good luck!

Kim

It was my civic duty

Just doing my job. confirm above posts.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I am now a comfy C...I am also 5'7 and about 130 so I think I can carry them

good luck!

Kim

they look very natural and the size suits your shape.
    I had 420 unders but i was always a pear shape so they dont look out of proportion, i now just look more hourglass.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with small boobs, I have seen many very sexy women with small boobs!