itty bitty titty committee

Options
12346»

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the responses but I got implants on 2/1...something i NEVER thought I would do
    after 2 kids 18mnths apart and lots of breast feeding and pumping..my full C's went to a very sad, pathetic deflated B
    I got 350 silicone unders...I think they look very natural and super soft
    I am now a comfy C...I am also 5'7 and about 130 so I think I can carry them
    You can see my full body shots in my profile..let me know if u have any questions

good luck!
    surgery and recovery was not bad at all

Kim

I knew it....I said they had to be or a super bra!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the responses but I got implants on 2/1...something i NEVER thought I would do
    after 2 kids 18mnths apart and lots of breast feeding and pumping..my full C's went to a very sad, pathetic deflated B
    You can see my full body shots in my profile..let me know if u have any questions

good luck!

Kim

Sorry had to look...congrats!! they look great...if i had the $ id do it!!!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options

good luck!

Kim

Wow impressive they look natural to me. They sure fooled me....:smile:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    OMG! i went from a 42 high D almost DD, to a 38 flippin B!!!!!! i can wear a C if its super padded. talk about sad! its a sad sad day when u have to stuff at the age of 27! i dont have the money, but i def would if i had it! i say go u!
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wishing I had this problem....I started out 34G and now I am a 32G, I just won't drop below an obnoxious size. I look forward to the day I can afford a reduction :)
  • sarahlyzzibeth
    Options
    A handful is enough as long as they dont hang down like those pictures in National Geographic or what I call saggy water balloon syndrome. Unfortunately I have seen this first hand. I had to get up and turn the lights off.

Same here. There should be a support group for this.

there is... it's called a bra :P :P :P just kidding (,,,,get it? "support"....?)
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options