Operation: 4th of July Challenge... Anyone feeling up to it?

Options

Replies

• Kattie1
    Kattie1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im in...need a challenge!!!!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Can I still be a part of this?
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Forgot my goal. My goal this week is to better keep track of my water intake. What counts as water intake? Just plain water? Or Crystal Light drinks and coffee?
    Donna
    5/30-132.2
    6/6-130.8

Loss of 1.4 pounds: 1.06% loss.
  • mindysreadyforchange
    mindysreadyforchange Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Forgot my goal for the week! Other than at least losing another pound...my goal is to work out at least 3 times this week!
    Finally got below 140! Accepted that it really said 139 after the 3rd day of seeing it on the scale!

5/30 - 140
    6/6 - 139

.7% loss for the week!
  • acullen31
    acullen31 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Weight loss this week: 2.5 lbs! 1.71%

My goal is to eat more fruits and veggies and less carbs!
  • Tiffany2004
    Tiffany2004 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Loss: 1.6 lbs
    Percentage .58%

My goal - Jog 5x this week!!!!
  • xxsweet
    xxsweet Posts: 21
    Options
    Me! I love going to beaches around 4th of July with extended fam and I want to feel like I look good!
  • merrie1972
    Options
    lost 1 lb.
  • debbiw0405
    Options
    I would love to join you if I still can. Just "re-joined" MFP today.
  • herbc07
    herbc07 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know it's only a month a way now but I still want to take part. My goal is 5lbs...it's a small goal but it's a start!
  • movert
    movert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW 256 lbs
    CW 253 lbs
    GW 245 lbs
    % lost 1.18
  • debbiw0405
    Options
    Since I just joined today, I will tell you a little about me. :blushing:

My name is Debbi and I am 49 years old. I live in Washington State and I am a Domestic Engineer. LOL I have a wonderful husband who treats me so well. I am so blessed to have a man like that as my husband. He is amazing!! I have 3 children, 2 daughters and 1 son. I have 3 wonderful grandchildren, 1 boy and 2 girls. I love being a mama and a grandma!!

Over the last year I have put on 40 pounds. I've been struggling with a major depression and of course I turned to food. Over the last 10 years I had been able to stay at my ideal weight or pretty close to it. Then the depression hit and those 40 pounds showed up. I'm ready to get them off and I hope my body is ready to let go of them as well. I've been trying to eat right and within my calorie limit since January but the weight will not budge. Someone told me that because I was severely depressed for so long, my body might not be ready to lose the weight as it was in "crisis mode" for so long.

I currently weigh 168 and my goal weight is 125. My goal for next week is to work out at least 3 times, to eat more vegetables, and to drink my allotment of water.

I look forward to getting to know you as we do this challenge together. Thank you for allowing me to join!
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    Weight 5/31 - 208
    Weight 6/6 - 206
    Loss - 2 lbs
    Percentage - .96%

I met my goal this week with weigh not so much with the water. Next week goal Weight 204 and drink more water.:drinker:
  • Laylamichella
    Options
    My name is Laura and I am laylamichella on this site simply because my named had already been used. Layla Michella is my little dog I am holding in my profile pic from last halloween. i am so excited to have the accountability of this group and hope to be very successfull. I have over 100 lbs I would like to lose and I plan on doing it one pound at a time. I am a wife and mother of 3 children, 25, 19 and 16, I have been married 30 fabulous years to the man of my dreams. Thanks for having me.

Today Monday June 6, my first week on the program and my first weigh in I LOST 4.6.
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    count me in too.
  • Maddystia
    Maddystia Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in on this too!! I had lapband done March 30th and seem to be getting "lazy", so this will hep to motivate me!
  • nicarican
    nicarican Posts: 3
    Options
    I want in!:wink:
  • TrishCastle
    TrishCastle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weight Monday 30 May - 75 kg
    Weight Monday 6 June - 74kg
    % weight lost - 1.33%
    :)
  • marianne_c123
    Options
    Winners!

mywaytobeingfit 2.61%
    acullen31 1.71%
    Marianne 1.48%
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! July 4 is my second goal date I had set, to be down to 127 by then. What day are we weighing in??

Cathy