Operation: 4th of July Challenge... Anyone feeling up to it?

Options

Replies

• mariyah34
    mariyah34 Posts: 2
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs the first week feels real good!! My goal is to drink all my water this week and continue my log on weekends thats when I slacked. Try and contain myself with all festivities going on.
  • zaneygray
    zaneygray Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to try for 5lbs by Canada Day!!! count me in

:flowerforyou:
  • Siy26
    Siy26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This sounds great before my week vacation!!! Can I still be in? Let me know, I'm here!!! :D
  • ChaliBahli
    ChaliBahli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I missed the weigh in date, but i try to weigh in only once or twice every 1 or 2 weeks (doing a lot of strength training and cardio so I don't trust the scale totally for progress and well, motivation- rather I continue to try on my old wardrobe) I am down 1 pound since my last weigh in and I didn't join this group too much later than that- so I guess I'm starting at an awesome 1lb down.
    More to come- feel free to friend me if you want/need a boost like: 'wheeeew!' and a 'you rock!'. I pepper in others too:smile:
  • StephBlessin
    StephBlessin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just started this week on the site and definitely could use some motivation/encouragement! I am hoping to lose 5 to 6 pounds by then :happy:
  • TrishCastle
    TrishCastle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not much progress this week. Lost only .5kg but maybe that had something to do with a bad eating day yesterday - went to my sisters for dinner. Hard to stay on track when you go out! And then I ate chocolate afterwards - and I didn't even enjoy it (dark chocolate with a sickly sweet filling - yech) Oh well - you live and learn.
    So - only a .67% loss this week, and I'm not even sure that happened because it would be well within the margin of error of the scales!
    :)
  • mywaytobeingfit
    mywaytobeingfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Gotta love a good 4.8 loss the week before. This week we went out to eat and my resolve to jump back into it was not there.

I am + 1.4

Last week - 178.6
    This week - 180

My goal for this week is to get 250 calorie exercise and not go over calories. Too make wise choice and keep my sodium under 2,500.
  • JennieLeeAustin
    JennieLeeAustin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Jennie

Weight lost- .02
    Percentage- .012%

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!! Could this be any slower?
  • racheljones_2007
    racheljones_2007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in !
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Donna
    last week: 130.8
    This week: 132.0

Boo

Goals this week: Still not tracking fluid intake well so I'll keep working on that.
  • Diamonds_R4_Ever
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do it!!!!
  • mindysreadyforchange
    mindysreadyforchange Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Amazed at the scale today! Since working out last week did not happen! My girl was sick then she got me sick!

SW 139
    CW 138
    Percentage Loss: .72%

My goal this week is the same as last week WORK OUT at least 3 times this week!
  • Tiffany2004
    Tiffany2004 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs
    Percentage 0.84%

Goal - While camping this weekend continue to log food and eat under calorie goal
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    Weight 5/31 - 208
    Weight 6/6 - 206
    Weight 6/13 - 203
    Loss - 3 lbs
    Percentage - 1.47%

I met my goal this week and then some. Next week my goal weight is 200 but I still need to work on drinking more water.
  • merrie1972
    Options
    Weight 6/06 - 216
    Weight 6/13 - 213
    Loss 3 lbs
    1.3%
  • movert
    movert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5/31 258 lbs
    6/6 255lbs
    6/13 254lbs

1 lb lost 4 lbs total 1.5%
  • 2befit1
    2befit1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I am new to this site and need support as well. Count me in!
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi! I forgot to post earlier today but I lost 2.8 pounds from last Monday:)
  • erlinda208
    erlinda208 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I could use the support system!!!:happy:
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I could lose 25 pounds by the end of August....

Someone would have to remind me to weight myself