My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Hands down best 30 day shred results I've ever seen. Well done!
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I'm amazed by the major difference in your midsection. You make me want to start 30DS today and I think I will :-)
  • beckyb0724
    beckyb0724 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Keep it up!!
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I'm waiting on mine to come in the mail. So excited!
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I bought the DVD a few weeks ago and had a bit of delay in getting started (vacation right after DVD arrived, injured my foot while on vacation). Your results are really inspiring - enough to make me want to start doing the Shred DVD this weekend!
    One question for you - when you first started doing the workout, were you in-shape enough to get through all of the exercises/reps right off the bat? Because I am starting off out of shape and I know I won't be able to do every bit of the workout right away. I know because I watched the DVD the day after it arrived and couldn't get through all the reps, etc. when I tried it for a bit. I'm ok with that - no matter where I start off, if I do it every day I will see improvement.
    Just curious if there is any chance of getting results like yours that quickly if I start off a bit slower.
    Now I just need to buy a tape measure so I can get my starting measurements! Need to commit to getting up early enough for the work-outs every day - I have a 4 year old which makes it difficult to workout in the evenings...
    Thanks again for posting your pics.
  • hippieklaar
    hippieklaar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I always give up on 3DS now I really, really want to start doing this everyday. (: You look great!!!
  • emmygrace2012
    emmygrace2012 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Now i really want to try it!! :-)
  • simone143
    simone143 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ive been hearing about this 30 day shred for awhile but after seeing your results is the first time I actually looked up what it was all about!!! Great job, you look awesome!!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome Results!
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wowza! That's pretty damn good results you've got there, well done! :O
    Makes me want to do it now...though I reckon that I'll have the weekends for rest days. ^_^;
    x
  • ColtsGirl18
    Options
    Great job! Way to go! I purchased it a couple of weeks ago but I haven't done it yet. Now I can't wait.
  • BonitaMay79
    BonitaMay79 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Shred Eh??? Think I will have to look into it!!!

Great Job!!!
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely amazing! You look fantastic!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    A-freakin-Mazing
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hey nice results.... u look awesome...
    :drinker:
    y dint i notice any such great results for myself.... where m i going wrong... :huh:
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Amazing results great job!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    After seeing your photos I just bought it on Amazon haha. I want to lose my stomach too =D.
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsoz22
    mrsoz22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I have the DVD and only did it once, now I'm inspired to start it up again!
  • 80ld
    80ld Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    All these results are really what powers me through the DVD when i just want to give up!

Such great work to all !!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!