My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• MaddiJoseph
    MaddiJoseph Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If my results are half this good I'll be thrilled. I'm on day 5 and every time I need inspiration I'm just going to stop by here and pray!
  • susandurstthomas
    Options
    Great job. I hope I can make it there myself.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options
    OMG You have the best results I've ever seen with the Shred. GREAT WORK.. Absolutely awesome!

yep- amazing! You are beautiful too =] Great dedication chica!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    great work!!! Well done...
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    OMG You have the best results I've ever seen with the Shred. GREAT WORK.. Absolutely awesome!

No kidding! Those before and after pics look like MONTHS of work! Great job girlie!
  • spudnz
    spudnz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is soo inspiring!!! Can I ask a stupid question> What is the 30 day Shred......I have just started this.....
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    It looks like you lost a heckuva lot more than 5.5 lbs! Fantastic results, Woman!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look fantastic! I better start my 30 day shred ASAP! lol Great job!
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome!! What a fantastic transformation in such a short period of time!! Good for you!
    CONGRATS!
  • rchlht
    rchlht Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about doing this, and now, after seeing you, I AM doing this!!! Amazing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me. I have hope my "mom pouch" will go away!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    OMFG!! I'm reconsidering my decision to quit!
  • isabellesgranny
    Options
    im going to get that... all of u are so inspiring... im stuck at the same weight.. and eating healthy... i do cardio i love the eliptical.. every day and some stationary bike also.. im frustrated.. and wanna pig out.. and im not hunger.. oh welllllll.. keep on keeping on
  • MaddiJoseph
    MaddiJoseph Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is soo inspiring!!! Can I ask a stupid question> What is the 30 day Shred......I have just started this.....

it's not a stupid question! it's Jillian Michael's 30 day shred dvd. It's interval training with 3 levels that you're supposed to do for 10 days at a time. You can get it at walmart for about 10 dollars and the only other thing you need is a set of hand weights. I'm on day 5 and didn't think I would survive past day 2, but it gets a little easier each day I find. when you move up a level it gets higher intensity. It's certainly not easy, but I'm just over 200 pounds and it's definitely doable.
  • tryna1105
    tryna1105 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I did C210K and I lost 30lbs in 2months! I also had a diet of high protein low fat and minimal carbs.
    I am back on the C210K. I hope I look as good as you in 30days! :happy:
  • Tay617
    Tay617 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow great job!!! I did jillian 30 day shred too , didnt see much results, glad that someone did!!!!, you look great
  • girlonfire15
    girlonfire15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just finished day four, and WOW, I hope I have results like yours! That's incredible!
  • pg014
    pg014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the board and I've been doing the 30 day shred and I am on day 5 of level 2. I feel like I have plateaued and after level 1 i felt like i definitely saw inches coming off and i had lost 5 lbs...but I am also studying to take the bar exam and b/c of that I had to take 6 days off in between level 1 and level 2 where things got crazy and i didnt work out, but i still watched what i ate. I got back on the scale and all 5 lbs came back (which wasnt as big of a deal as I know inches are more important), but I also feel like everything i worked so hard for in level 1 was completely wiped out regarding the inches i lost! now i feel like i dont see that same difference as i did before and i'm doing level 2 + level 1 right after to try and get back to where i was. has this happened to anyone else before? what do you recommend? i'm going on vacation right after the bar exam and i want to feel confident when im in that bathing suit!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    O.M.G WOW!!! I want to bring on the pain now!!!!!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    AMAZING results!!! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!