Options

Replies

• half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    :O wow.
  • Blackbird16
    Options
    Oh wow this has definitely motivated me to finish it all :) good job!
  • tim_w13
    tim_w13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    gr8 job grl u look fab
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING!!!! You look like u lost more than 5lbs!!!! The difference in your stomach !!!! WOW!!!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You seriously rock! Those are the results we all dream about :) Congratulations on all your hard work. Nothing can stop you now!! Thanks for the inspiration :P
  • deadliftfan
    Options
    That's a pretty big difference for just 8lb. You must have put on some muscle mass as well. Awesome.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This inspires me to put that DVD back in do it!!!

What an amazing difference in just 30 days!! You look awesome!!!
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    really incredible results, great motivation for us all!
  • Shoshannah68
    Options
    ur a rock star!
  • jodil68
    jodil68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    great work!!!!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WOW - your stomach came down ALOT. My is like that and I'm hoping to get it toned, tight and flat again! I have the 30 day shred and need to commit to do it. I am at work today for 12 hours but I think I will start in the am. Thanks for that motivation!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    WOW those are amazing results. I have done it 3 times now and i still haven't received results anywhere near that! i am doing rin30 for the second time now as well and i hope to get my last few lbs off and at least 1 inch off my thighs, waist and lower belly and i guess i will be happy...
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    In one word wow- seeing your pics really makes me want to commit to the challenge.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I've seen your pics all over google, and pinterest and everywhere else.
    So, either you aren't who you say you are, or people are posting your pics everywhere lol
    Just letting you know. If it is really you, Great job :) results are amazing!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome!! I just finished Day 10 of the 30 Day Shred and it's always great to hear other people's results. It gives me the push to keep going through the next 20 days so that I can post my own success!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    wow
  • moriahmcmicheal711
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred 5 days ago and this definitely was a huge motivational push for me. thanks so much for sharing!
  • daboyzma
    daboyzma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    6 week 6 pack...who is that by? I have 30 day shred (haven't started yet) and then you mentioned another one...Ripped in 30 I think..is that Jillian as well? You look great by the way!
  • no1belongs
    Options
    wow that is great. i want to just point out i love how on the last pic your day one you have your hands up in one way or another and on day 30 they are on your hips ^_^ great results thank you for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!