My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm totally not doing this right, I've been doing the 30 day shred but skip a lot of days...I'm going to start over and try my best not to skip
  • Joeyje3
    Joeyje3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Keep it up. Great inspiration.
  • Dallasholly
    Dallasholly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! I have it at home! You've inspired me to do 30 consecutive days!
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LaurenJn83
    LaurenJn83 Posts: 46
    Options
    SHUT UP! 30 days?! Geez! I have that DVD, but I'm just no good at doing something EVERY DAY! Plus, I don't like working out at home, so I go to the gym. YOU ARE AWESOME AND AN INSPIRATION!!! Keep up the great, no outstanding, work!
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Really great job!
    I am on day 5, my legs hurt and I want to tell Jillian to change her attitude and voice.... But if I could get results like that, I need to keep on at it!
    My inspiration for my next workout for sure - thank you for sharing :-)
  • SecondChance2012
    Options
    Wow! Impressive! What an inspiration. Just started day one today. I thought I was going to die but didn't :sick: Thank you for sharing your incredible results.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am super pumped and motivated by you!!!! Great job!!!! Thinking I am going to have to invest in JM 30-day shred!!!
  • Lweber0723
    Lweber0723 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am so glad I found this! I finished day 8 on the 30 day shred- and seen a little bit of a change however I am one that wants an instant change- so seeing this has motivated me to keep on going.....I can do this!
  • chloeraesmommy
    Options
    Wooooowwww!! Thats amazing. Thank u for sharing..great results!!!!
  • jamaalspence
    Options
    I have a ?... Wut is the 30day shed? Is it a workout tape or something?
  • jamaalspence
    Options
    U look great!
  • starkers80
    starkers80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow, you really do look amazing! I can't believe the change in your body shape so quickly. If I end up half as toned as you, I'll be happy!
  • curta4
    curta4 Posts: 3
    Options
    You are AWESOME! I'm getting my 30 Day Shred dvd back out of the movie drawer and starting it again today! You rock!
  • curta4
    curta4 Posts: 3
    Options
    Yes it's a workout dvd from Jillian Michaels. You can get it at Walmart/Target for around $10. TOTALLY worth the money!!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • pgcline60
    pgcline60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is great!!!!!
  • JennE20
    JennE20 Posts: 1
    Options
    i saw your 30 day shed and you look great!!! how did you do it?? ive been trying to look my baby fat forever but it seems like nothing it working!!
  • ayunuya
    ayunuya Posts: 4
    Options
    OMG! I did 30 Day Shred Lv.1 only once and I gave up. Since then I've been doing No More Trouble Zones instead.
    Now that NMTZ is getting much easier for me I guess it's time to start 30DS!

Your post is very inspiring!
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    Holy tamale, you look amazing! Is 30DS the only exercise you did? I can't believe the difference! May I ask how tall you are? Those 5.5 pounds look more like 20!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!