My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic results! My belly looks like your before, and i have 30DS and havent used it yet. I guess its time!

I would not have thought your numbers match your photos! It certainly looks like you lost much more than 3 inches from your waist.

Your bum lifted a bit too!

great job!
  • Linalaila
    Linalaila Posts: 24
    Options
    So inspirational and great job!!:smile:
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results! :flowerforyou: I started 30DS last night, I love before and after pics, so motivational!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Terrific job. Makes me want to start again. Can't seem to make it a week.
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I am on day 3 and you are an inspiration to me to keep going!! I hope to see similar results :) GREAT JOB!
  • JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK
    JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    wow great results- I started the 30 day shred yesterday- hop i get the same results
  • happygirl338
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great job!
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    May I just say....your butt looks awesome!! Well done!
  • nikita138
    Options
    im starting up the c25k again this week, what is the 6 week 6 pack??????? you look great!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    awesome. You look great.
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My belly looks like your before. I started 30 day shred about 2 months ago. I did about 10 days not consecutively and stopped. I got up this morning and started over again. You look freaken awesome and are such an inspiration!!! I plan on sticking with it this time! Hope to post great pics like yours in 30 days!
  • bangersnmash90
    Options
    Wow you look great! Congratulations :). I didn't take any before photos, I wish I had but I'm on day 10 now (7 days level 1 and 3 days level 2) and I've taken my measurements because it looks like they're more important than weight loss! Thanks for sharing!
  • nachitsss
    nachitsss Posts: 1
    Options
    How you do it??!! My anxiety is killing me.
  • Sveid
    Sveid Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am starting this tonight and you just gave me even more inspiration. :D You look awesome! Congrats!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome. Good job!
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great work! You have accomplished alot in just 30 days!
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    amazing results!! you look fantastic.
    did you stick with your under calorie goal the whole 30 days - just curious to know cause im starting the shred on Monday. :)
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    amazing results!! you look fantastic.
    did you stick with your under calorie goal the whole 30 days - just curious to know cause im starting the shred on Monday. :)
    can you msg me so i know. thanks for your help !!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Fabulous and in only 30 days!!!!
  • skb12573
    skb12573 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    That is flat out AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!