My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So inspirational to me! I am doing Day 6 today, and I plan on doing 30 days straight too. I hope I have even half of your results! Great job!
  • tnlaw06
    tnlaw06 Posts: 11
    Options
    This motivated me to start the 30DS again. I'm on day 7 and already feel a difference. LOVE this workout.
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hi everyone.....please tell me what the 30 day shred means...sorry I am new and am not sure what it means.

also how do you see peoples before and after pics. I love seeing the pics for inspiration. :smile:
    thanks
    missy

Hi Missy. 30 Day Shred is a video workout by Jillian Michaels. You can find it almost anywhere exercise DVD's are sold, and it is inexpensive. It has 3 levels of workout routines that are meant to be done over 30 days. It is only a 20 minutes workout + warm up and cool down. But it is very effecive!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    hi everyone.....please tell me what the 30 day shred means...sorry I am new and am not sure what it means.

also how do you see peoples before and after pics. I love seeing the pics for inspiration. :smile:
    thanks
    missy

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout video.
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! huge improvement! :)
  • FoxxC
    FoxxC Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics it makes me want to do it because I can tell you are a "real" person with the flaws that "real" people have. Thank you very much.
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! I am doing 30DS. I am still on L1 but on D7. I hope to stick to it as well as you have.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I started today, didn't die, made it thru Level one with just under 10 stops. Felt close to being sick for about 30 minutes after, I'm thinking no coffee before I start might be the key.

MEG
  • northwjj
    northwjj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi-Just wondering if you are also listed under "LifeofAshleyn" I friended "LifeofAshleyn" (21) who has the same profile pic as you. Just wondering who is who...lol. Or if someone is being an imposter. At any rate the results are awesome!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    omg !! u luk amazing. well done. i love u look so happy in ur 30 day pic. :smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I did the 30 day shred last month and the results are amazing.....it is especially good at working the abs!
    651055 Posts: 32
    Options
    bump
  • kshondel
    Options
    what workouts did you do to lose in the stomach and love handles areas. that is what i need the most work on what excerise do you recomend
  • PrettyLittleWicked
    Options
    That;s amazing! What is the 30 day shed?
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING

Defo given me the kick up the butt to take my 30DS more serious :)
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    After only 30 days?!!!! Those are incredible results! You look great and good job on sticking to it!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. I can only hope my belly will do what yours has. Great stuff!!
    What weights did you use?
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Now where is that DVD i got a while back..
  • Shaysuki926
    Shaysuki926 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Damn girl! That right there is hard work and determination to the max! Way to go and CONGRATS!!!
  • crystalkiss
    crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I am starting my 30 day shred tomorrow and I hope my results look at least as good as yours do. Congrats on your wonderful success!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!