Great job!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Thats all I've got :D
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! Your results are awesome.....Also as a mother of two, you are also very brave to show your photos, my hats off to you......
  • nofatvw
    nofatvw Posts: 10
    Options
    WoW!!! You look amazing!
    Great job. Take a bow girl, you earned those rewards. You have inspired me....
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! She's one tough b!tch, but she gets results alright! I've done it twice and I have convinced 3 of my frinds to do 30DS at the moment. They don't like me much anymore, but they have seen the results I have got. I've 11 more days of 6 week 6 pack to do then I'll start ripped in 30. God bless JM, I'm usually swearing at her rather than blessing her mind you! :laugh:
  • Moosey75
    Options
    GO GIRL! Awesome job!!!!
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • sheryli98
    sheryli98 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started that 6 days ago, thank you for the post very inspiring!! You look fantastic!!
  • WingWife
    WingWife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great results! You look amazing and I can't believe the difference in just 30 days! Also, My tummy looks exactly like yours does in your before photo and seeing how great it looks in your after gives me hope that mine will eventually look great too!!!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm just finished my day 3 and this really helps motivate me to go all the way :-)
  • radsarah
    Options
    Saw your pic on Pinterest... you look amazing!
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I just started the 30 day Shred today... but am worried about continuing because my ankle is really sore (sprained it 2 months ago)... there are some things that I could not do at all on there (like the kick backs... where you kick yourself in the but with one foot while you jump on the other).
  • ccollins2
    Options
    where do i find the 30 day shred plan to follow?
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD on Amazon for around $8!
  • Silveigha
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • baileyesp
    baileyesp Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! I'm doing couch to 5k also and I am going to being the 30 day shred in a few weeks when I get back from holidays.
  • srwilson66
    Options
    That is AWESOME! You inspired me!
  • MarieAH79
    Options
    I just did 30 ds for the first time today! I am wondering if you followed any diet plan also. Did you eat less calories then recommended? Also how did you log in your workouts?
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    OKAY, going to get 30 day shred tomorrow.lol Wow!!! Your results are incredible!! Congratulations to you!!:bigsmile:
  • cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    makes me wana start it right now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!