My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    awesome.. im going to be buying the 30ds this week, cant wait...
  • cjteacher
    cjteacher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, very inspirational you look great!!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wow, I need to do this ASAP!
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    You are my motivation when I feel like giving up! I hope at the end of the 30 days my stomach tones up as much as yours! You've given me hope that I don't need to go down the surgery route!
  • marialynnporter
    marialynnporter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    omg! it's crazy how much has changed in only 30 days by working out to the dvd and counting your caloires! i love it.
  • julijule
    Options
    what is c25k and mfp?
  • regmcc
    regmcc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!! Kudos to you for posting the pics. I am on day 6 and got my husband to help me with the measurements. I didn't take pics because I thought I wouldn't post them anyways. I'm going to take them now and maybe I'll be brave enough when I'm done to post them, especially if my results are as amazing as yours. My stomach is worse than yours was, stretchmarked and definitely hangs there. Ugh, it's so ugly. I love the worlout and i feel so good when I'm done...thanks for showing us the 'real deal'.
  • jessicak0614
    jessicak0614 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing!
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My Fitness Pal :) MFP
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have been so inspired by the success stories and photos here. So, I wanted to contribute my results from the 30 Day Shred. I did it for 30 consecutive days (which I still can't believe I didn't miss a day!!). I'm very happy with my results.

I lost 5.5 lbs, 3" off my waist and 3.5" off my hips.

I still have a bit more to loose and am hoping that between the C25K (I'm about to start week 5), 6 Week 6 Pack, and Ripped in 30 can all help me get there.

30dayprogress3.jpg

30dayprogress.jpg
    WOW1 amazing!

I didn't take a Day 1 photo of my back (wish I would have) but here's Day 10--after Level 1.
    30dayprogress2.jpg

Here's to the next 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    i got the dvd but i didnt see any diet plan with it -- but damn i am gunna def start this dvd
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Definitely the motivation for me to re-start it! Great results - You got this for sure :)
  • buddymaw2004
    buddymaw2004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is the C25K
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    You're SPECTACULAR. You make me feel so good about the possibilities of my stretch marked tummy with your lovely one. <3
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    OMG what an amazing transformation!!! You look AMAZING!
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The results are incredible - you should be very pleased and proud!! Have my copy, but haven't started it yet. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!!
  • Moma_Do
    Moma_Do Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you look so much more toned! It's from the strength training... Get it Mama!
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Those pics depict every bit of hard work you put in every day for 30 days!!!!!! You deserve that awesome figure.. u go girl!!!!! fantastic job.. really inspired...
  • mannykaymo
    mannykaymo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!