My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is one of the best before and after's I've seen so far. Good for you! :)
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! your soooo an inspiration!!!
  • Jenny2680
    Options
    New to the site and was wondering what the 30 day shred is and where I can get the info! I eould love to get some amazing result as you have!
    Way to go you look amazing:smile:
  • karisamh
    karisamh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW that is completely AWESOME!!!!
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I don't want to sound bad - and I didn't read all the responses here, so if it's a repeat I am sorry - but I am so happy you posted that with your tummy showing. Mine looks like that and I am happy to see it is possible to shrink it back up! You gave me hope : )
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    WoW! wicked results & nice bum btw :) keep up the great work!!!
  • latasharae
    latasharae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your results are awesome, I just started the Shred 2 days ago i want to release a few more pounds before we have our next baby. You have inspired me to keep going for the full 30 days only stoping on sundays ;) Thanks for sharing!
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Your results inspire me! Awesome job! I hope to have results like this when I am done with the shred!
  • GettingFitterVicki
    GettingFitterVicki Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! I am hoping to start this DVD soon and would LOVE to see results like yours in my back - I am 130lb and 5'2 - lots of it hangs around in my back area and it really drives me mad lol. Can't wait to get started now! You look amazing, I can't believe the difference to your stomach. Go you!
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow U Look FAB ;)
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    That looks like more than 5.5lbs, wow! Great job and good for you for posting :)
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Fab results! :drinker:

I have been doing the 30 day slimdown (which is 30DS combined with no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism) and am 2 days off finishing and also very pleased with the results :bigsmile:
  • GettingFitterVicki
    GettingFitterVicki Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fab results! :drinker:

I have been doing the 30 day slimdown (which is 30DS combined with no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism) and am 2 days off finishing and also very pleased with the results :bigsmile:

Wow that sounds like work! Can't wait to see your results :)
  • jillyo89
    jillyo89 Posts: 19
    Options
    The best part is the smile on your face in the after picture :)
  • cantina920
    cantina920 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You've inspired me.....I went out and bought 30DS today. I am excited ( I think) to get started!
  • dreabearxo
    Options
    Gosh, this is inspiring! I should begin this.
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just have to say, this is ACTUALLY inspirational! Go you! :flowerforyou:
    I'm currently doing it - 15 days L1, 15 days L2. (L1 I've been doing on and off for months, now it's not working me...)
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I don't usually get inspired but YOU DID IT!

I have ripped in 30 at home and have done it on and off but now I'm determined to make time for that 30 mins a day for 30 days straight! Your body looks a lot like mine so it really hits home, awesome job!!!!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look flippin fantastic!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!