My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• Lullabies6
    Lullabies6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You did awesome!
    I did the shred for one day then I had to take a break. Good for you for pushing through the pain!
  • mydietstartstomorrow
    Options
    You have had amazing results. Congrats!
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    Wow! for ANY 30 day program you definitely have amazing results!! in another 30 days you will be ripped (even more!) Congrats on your success!!
  • Xandralexa
    Xandralexa Posts: 87
    Options
    What an inspiration. You look amazing!
    The difference really shows. Your excellent dedication paid off.
  • Iiznguyen
    Iiznguyen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! I got this yesterday, and I wasn't sure... But, WOW! You've inspired me, and I'm proud of you. Thanks!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Wow!!! :D
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    omg those results are really really amazing!
  • ccvalentine
    Options
    Hello All - I didn't read every single post in response to this topic but I figured what better place to ask the question...

First of all - WOW.... You made an amazing transformation in 30 days!!! Because of your results here are my questions...

1. What is a 30 Day Shred?
    2. I'm interested in joining a group of people on the MFP Website that are in challenges... where would I find one to join?

Again, congrats on your hard work girl... I'm very proud of you!!!

Thanks for any and all responses! :)
  • ccvalentine
    Options
    Hello All - I didn't read every single post in response to this topic but I figured what better place to ask the question...

First of all - WOW.... You made an amazing transformation in 30 days!!! Because of your results here are my questions...

1. What is a 30 Day Shred?
    2. I'm interested in joining a group of people on the MFP Website that are in challenges... where would I find one to join?

Again, congrats on your hard work girl... I'm very proud of you!!!

Thanks for any and all responses! :)

Ok so I normally "Google" items before asking questions... Oops - So I found a Jillian Michaels DVD called 30 Day Shred. I assume this is what you did?! :)
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Wow, that's INCREDIBLE!
  • LifeChanged1209
    Options
    I love my 30 Day Shred workout video. Got it on Amazon for $8, and it's worth my weight in gold. I love that the workouts are only 20 minutes. P90X was much too time consuming. 30DS is the perfect workout for me.
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I don't often talk in acronyms but OMG!

Good work. The difference is amazing!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    awesome results.
    makes me want to start it *and* finish it.
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    awesome job!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    WOW I can hardly believe there was only 30 days in between these pics... you look AMAZING!
  • PrincessGhee
    Options
    My tummy looks like your before (a little bigger) but i can never get beyond day 11!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! Makes me want to do the 30 DS again!
  • lgwhizz
    lgwhizz Posts: 65
    Options
    WOWEEEE!!!!!!

Amazing results!!!

You have just inspired me - i have messed around with the shred only managing about 3 days total. I go on holiday in one week and I dont care i am going to start tomorrow and take the dvd with me. My man has said he will shred with me - we will be weating loads as are going to spain!!!! ha ha ha - i can just see us now - but can go a run in to the pool once we are done!

Fab!

xxxxx
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!! I'm about to do lvl 1 day 3 of the Shred...I just hope I have results like yours! :D
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am so ordering this soon.. awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!