My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    It's the case of the disappearing woman! :P Keep up the great work!
  • JuliaD81
    JuliaD81 Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow! Amazing work! Keep it up!!!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the hope and inspiration!
  • ginmo333
    ginmo333 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you look soooo great! those results that you got with the shred are insanely good! I am on level 3 day 4 and I don't feel like my results have been as dramatic... I will have to try again. Awesome job. You are gorgeous :)
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    AMAZING! You FANTASTIC! Great changes in the waist, wow....neck and shoulders...arms...hips! You look awesome, hun! Keep up the good work! 30 Day Shred is awesome! Did you follow her meal plan or your own thing?
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • northernlights907
    Options
    Daaang Im gonna start the 30 day shred tomorrow! Good job!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Wow I can't believe what a huge transformation you've had in just 30days!
    Congratulations you look amazing!!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    That is very impressive .... might have to give the shred a go ...
  • MFP1984
    MFP1984 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! I ordered mine yesterday!!! xx
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing!
    I just started the 30DS yesterday, just finished Day 2 - you are an inspiration!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results for just 30 days! Great work!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job! Amazing results and good work by adding in the cardio with it!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You've done an amazing job. :flowerforyou:
    Gives me motivation to stick to shredding....
    Did you find it hard to do it everyday without a rest??? Did you do any other cardio or was it shred only??
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    You look amazing, thanks for sharing your success with us!! I'm on day 8 of the Shred, and I hope my results are half as good as yours!! I'm doing extra cardio, and a mix of 6 week 6 pack and Insanity cardio abs!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You've done an amazing job. :flowerforyou:
    Gives me motivation to stick to shredding....
    Did you find it hard to do it everyday without a rest??? Did you do any other cardio or was it shred only??

Thank you! :)
    I only got tired of it and wanted to move onto something else in the last 3 days. It was hard to keep going, but I wanted to be able to say that I did the whole 30 days! As for taking a rest day, I would normally have Saturday be my "slack" day and only do the Shred...no other cardio.
  • ShawnaMama
    Options
    You look amazing, thanks for sharing your success with us!! I'm on day 8 of the Shred, and I hope my results are half as good as yours!! I'm doing extra cardio, and a mix of 6 week 6 pack and Insanity cardio abs!

Thank you! Sounds like you are adding plenty of cardio in and will have great results, too! I did my first day of 6 Week 6 Pack this morning and it kicked my butt! LOL
  • ritarampage
    ritarampage Posts: 32
    Options
    You look AWESOME! So inspiring!
  • ShawnaMama
    Options
    AMAZING! You FANTASTIC! Great changes in the waist, wow....neck and shoulders...arms...hips! You look awesome, hun! Keep up the good work! 30 Day Shred is awesome! Did you follow her meal plan or your own thing?
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Thank you!!! I didn't follow her meal plan. I just made sure I stuck with MFP's calorie goals for loosing 1 lbs a week and ate back my exercise calories. I also lowered my sodium limit to 2000 mg and might lower it even more to 1500 mg. And drank a ton of water!!!
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so great! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!