My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• crzybeautiful11
    Options
    You look amazing, thanks for sharing your success with us!! I'm on day 8 of the Shred, and I hope my results are half as good as yours!! I'm doing extra cardio, and a mix of 6 week 6 pack and Insanity cardio abs!

Thank you! Sounds like you are adding plenty of cardio in and will have great results, too! I did my first day of 6 Week 6 Pack this morning and it kicked my butt! LOL

It kicks mine too!! It's definitely a good workout!!
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Your results are dramatic. You look amazing. I'm on day 13 of shred and I've been disheartened to the point of tears. Thanks so so much for posting these pics. I've looked at my pics from day 1 and day 12 and seen barely any change at all. Your pics inspire me to keep going! If I could look like you right now, that would be a huge success for me. Thanks again for posting.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Smokin!! That transformation is INSANE!! Massive props to you and your gorgeous new bod!!
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! I'm blown away by your kind words!!

I exercise for at least 60 mins every day. So, the 30DS and then either C25K, walking, Zumba, or riding my bike. I think the extra cardio really helps.

So amazing! I am a mommy of two and one of the main reasons i bought the 30 day shred was to tighten my tummy. mine looks like your before and i am n day 5 getting tighter. i wanted to stop so bad today, and i am happy i didnt! i am following mfp 1200 calorie diet and adding cardio. i am going to take some before and afters! thanks so much for the info
  • morningmom
    morningmom Posts: 100
    Options
    You look great! Such a motivation!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Ok...my turn now! LOl
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    you look great!!!!

we're the same height and have the same goals pretty much. ive been stuck at 115lbs for the last 2weeks, and i tried to zigzag a little this week to see if it would make a difference. we'll see if its a good thing or a bad thing on tuesday haha
  • alianf
    alianf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Holy mac! Those are stunning results. I've so got to do 30DS too! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • rachael0008
    rachael0008 Posts: 10
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Great job and keep up the fantastic work!
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't think of anything else to say...Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • OttawaJeannie
    OttawaJeannie Posts: 206
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring! I can't wait to try this DVD - along with eating right and cardio I'll be unstoppable!
  • virgz_fox
    virgz_fox Posts: 26
    Options
    wow!such a big difference on your tummy!
  • gracesmile166
    gracesmile166 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    that's incredible u got such results in only 30 days!
  • MLangseth
    MLangseth Posts: 11
    Options
    I was in the middle of talking myself into skipping it today (day 7), but then I came across this post. I am logging out now and going to do my Day 7 of 30DS. :)

Thanks for giving me the motivation I needed today!
  • heavenboundkim92
    Options
    I'm so thrilled with your success ~ I don't even know you and I'm "thru the roof" happy for you. Keep up the good work, girl... ;)
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Okay I am new here and have a stupid question: What is the 30 day shred and where do I find it?? Thanks for the help!

It's Jillian Micheals and you can get it at target, walmart prob kmart but ive never looked there. It is a 20 min circuit workout that you do every day. It has like 4 lvls or something.

You can get it at K-mart... I bought it there today for 9.99. It has 3 stages of 20 minutes progressively more aggressive circuit training. 3 minutes resistance, 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs (repeat x3 for each level). Do level 1 x10 days, level 2 x10 days, level 3x10 days,etc. 20 minutes a day, 7 days a week for 30 days.
  • CheerCoachAmy
    Options
    Wow! Good for you!!! What an amazing difference! :happy:
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Wow. Your before picture tummy looks alot like mine, its just getting more and more crinkly. You give me hope it wont look too bad by the time I had finished
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    WOW well done!! I got 30 day shred DVD a week ago, definitely going to start it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!