My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• sbs61181
    sbs61181 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Way to go ... You look great!
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is AMAZING! You look great!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Okay I am new here and have a stupid question: What is the 30 day shred and where do I find it?? Thanks for the help!

It's Jillian Micheals and you can get it at target, walmart prob kmart but ive never looked there. It is a 20 min circuit workout that you do every day. It has like 4 lvls or something.
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Way to go! Very inspirational!
  • Inspiredtobe
    Inspiredtobe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow such great results, you look awesome! So inspirational and great job on sticking with the 30 day shred haha. I'm on level 3 day 5 of the 30 day shred and I think about quitting it all the time but I don't shockingly lol. I can't wait to take my before and after picture! But I fear that there won't be much of a difference.. hoping for the best (:

And great job once you again, you really do look amazing!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    lookin great! I can see a big difference in your tummy :) Makes me wanna pull out my 30DS dvd :tongue:
  • Frenshan
    Frenshan Posts: 44
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! I have just started the 30 day shred and its good to see real people with such great results!! You go girl!!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    30 DAYS?!?!?! O MY I NEEDA DO THAT! U LOOK AMAZING LOOKS LIKE WAY MORE THE 5.5 LBS LOST BUT MUST BE BECAUSE YOUVE TURNED FAT INTO MUSCLE WHICH WEIGHS MORE... EITHER WAY YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow, totally awesome results with the Shred! Way to go girl, be proud! :D
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    wow - great job - decision made, going to get it tomorrow!!
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    amazing results! And I applaud you for being brave enough to take "before" pictures. I havent' done it yet and I started 30DS today.

I guess I should. but I don't like to look at it!

Also, I agree with the other poster, your loss looks like a lot more than 5#! I guess the increase in muscle is making the scale not tip as much.. but the difference is obvious! Inspirational!
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pictures. You did an amazing job transforming your body. I am so very inspired!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!:happy: Great results! I started Ripped in 30 a couple of days ago and I love it:bigsmile:
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I have been so inspired by the success stories and photos here. So, I wanted to contribute my results from the 30 Day Shred. I did it for 30 consecutive days (which I still can't believe I didn't miss a day!!). I'm very happy with my results.

I lost 5.5 lbs, 3" off my waist and 3.5" off my hips.

I still have a bit more to loose and am hoping that between the C25K (I'm about to start week 5), 6 Week 6 Pack, and Ripped in 30 can all help me get there.

30dayprogress3.jpg\

WOW!! great job - you look amazing!

30dayprogress.jpg

I didn't take a Day 1 photo of my back (wish I would have) but here's Day 10--after Level 1.
    30dayprogress2.jpg

Here's to the next 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I wish I had that kind of results from the shred. I didn't do it every single day though so maybe that was my downfall. Huge congrats on the transformation!
  • Jackee357
    Jackee357 Posts: 37
    Options
    Great results, keep up the good work!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing results...I just started the 30 day shred Monday and so glad I did....great job and thanks for sharing :smile:
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    WOWSAS!!!! Super Job!!!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    amazing... i just ordered my dvd. can't wait to get started.
    YOU ROCK!!!!
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    Great work! Just the motivation I needed as I am fighting with the couch to get up and do my 30 day shred today!! Good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!