My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! I'm blown away by your kind words!!

I exercise for at least 60 mins every day. So, the 30DS and then either C25K, walking, Zumba, or riding my bike. I think the extra cardio really helps.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! Now I have to go buy it and give it a try!! And I hope I have fantastics results just like you did!!!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    wow
  • Rayanne203
    Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I too wanna know!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Awesome results! Your pics give me hope that my tummy will shrink too :)
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    WOW your results are awesome!!! gives me motivation to start it again....hopefully i can do the full 30days consecutively
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    beautiful, beautiful results, all this in 30days, I need to do this after my insanity, you are in insparation to me. so thinking my belly can pop back like yours would be fantastic
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WOW! You rock! You must have worked sooooo hard! You must have built some serious muscle to lose only 5.5lbs when it looks like you lost 20. You look amazing! Be proud!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Amazing shawna amazing!!!!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. You look beautiful, I am doing the shred too. I am on lvl 2 Day 5 and I am also doing Zumba. I love the results you had, I can't wait to finish and see my results.
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just. Wow. Today I completed level 1, day 7 - and was in great fear of heading toward level 2. But that fear is going to have to suck it up because I am re-motivated! Thank you for sharing! :)
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Wow! Quite a difference in your stomach! Way to go! You did a combination of 30 Day Shred and C25K? Well done!
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, is all I can say...congratulations :drinker: had to get my husband off the couch to come see your pictures...Im on D10 L1 and gave L2 a try yesterday and thought about quitting but this was exactly the kind of motivation I needed to continue...I dont think I will get such great results but any little tiny bit change will help for me and give me the motivation to continue...Thank you for posting such motivational pictures...truly and inspiration...:smile:
  • KristinAshli
    Options
    Your tummy looks awesome!!! I have similar tummy issues because I had a c-section with my second child and i need SOMETHING to get it down! 30 Day SHred....here I come! Looks awesome!!!! Looking really good!!! :)
  • ShawnaMama
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! Feel free to add me, if you'd like :)
    Wow! Quite a difference in your stomach! Way to go! You did a combination of 30 Day Shred and C25K? Well done!

Yep! I did the 30DS everyday and then at least 30 more mins of cardio. C25K 3 days a week, Zumba 2 days a week, and bike or walk once a week.
  • ShawnaMama
    Options
    Your tummy looks awesome!!! I have similar tummy issues because I had a c-section with my second child and i need SOMETHING to get it down! 30 Day SHred....here I come! Looks awesome!!!! Looking really good!!! :)

I'm sure my belly will always have loose skin...my kiddos did a number on me! But I'm starting to see some upper abs that are VERY encouraging!!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Wow! Those are some amazing results! I just ordered 30DS today!!! Can't wait to get started. Hope to get some results like yours! ;)
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Fantastic job! :)
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    OMG you look awmazing!!! I just started the 30 Day Shred this week, and I am so, so motivated by your results! That's awesome.
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing results... I have it and need to start it... I have tried twice and lasted no longer then a few days at it... I need to book mark this so when I start it I can look at your results to push myself to stick to it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!