My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Great results! I am currently on day 8 level 2 and I hope to have results like you!
  • smithashlie
    Options
    You look absoutely AMAZING!!!!! It's so nice to see such wonderful results.....I'm starting the shred on Monday!!! And after your pictures I'm determined to have the same results!!! Thank you for the motivation!!!
  • annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bump

You look amazing!!!
  • IRONAMY
    IRONAMY Posts: 20
    Options
    Great job ! That's amazing ! I'm on day 3 of the 30 day shred :)))
  • Jacinta130
    Options
    You look fantastic, fab results : )
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You must feel fantastic!

Great job! I'm on Day 9, Level 1.
  • meekashay
    Options
    Absolutely Fabulous!!!
  • lez2688
    Options
    Amazing!! You look fab-u-lous!!
  • Leamac83
    Leamac83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!! Well done you!

I do the shred on and off so know just how difficult it can be to do 30 days in a row, i have never accomplished it!! And Level 3 is a killer!! You should be extremely proud of yourself! Youve done amazing!! :)
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey... you really did amazing! I didn't finish the 30ds... i had gotten sick and laid off of it... i seriously can't believe how much progress you made from it though!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good job!

I haven't noticed such a dramatic change for me, and I'm half way done the shred. My roommate can tell I have lost inches but I guess that I am my worst critic haha. I would be lying if I said i saw no change, but honestly I would recommend the 30DS to everyone because i physically feel like I have so much more endurance and strength now :)
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration. My body looks similar to yours, and you give me hope that I can lose my stomach.

Did you do any exercise besides 30 DS?
  • hutc9939
    Options
    WOW! That is an amazing difference. You look so great! :happy:
  • hermightychelle
    hermightychelle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two of 30DS. Your post is VERY encouraging! I am also attempting the Couch to 5k program simultaniously.

Do you think the 30DS is just as effective if I work it in every other day, in between my short runs?

Maybe I should work on each one seperately. Suggestions??

You've done a super great job!! Very inspiring.
  • FitLady4u
    FitLady4u Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! Good job girl! You have totally inspired me to get back on my workout video! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • valwes04
    Options
    Awesome success story... I'm off to continue 30ds now! :)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    GREAT results! Hard work does pay off huh!
  • lively32
    Options
    hi everyone.....please tell me what the 30 day shred means...sorry I am new and am not sure what it means.

also how do you see peoples before and after pics. I love seeing the pics for inspiration. :smile:
    thanks
    missy
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! I started it a couple weeks ago but got sick so had to stop, but I am definitely starting again soon. What great inspiration for me!!! thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!