30 Day Shred starting June 1st, 2011 - who's with me?

Options

Replies

• fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • vgndroid
    vgndroid Posts: 2
    Options
    i'm totally IN! i have the dvd but have never gotten past 10 days of doing it,
    (i have no energy cuz i cut back because of my ed.)
    But tomorrow i'm starting
    !
    :)
    i dont wanna wait till june 1st haha, i'm starting tomorrow! wooo

add me and lets keep the motivation goin yeaaa
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    i would like to join but i dont have the dvd and i live in a country where i cant get it, so can anybody help me in this regard.
    is something available on youtube tht i can use to understand the program

8011093.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    Can I be in too? I started on Sunday 29, so did day two today, it's hard, so could really do with the motivation of others! Do I need to add yourself and the others on the list?? Haven't done this before! I have measured but will weigh on Wed and post details. Lou x
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    is something available in youtube tht i can follow

8011093.png
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    cant edit my main post! boooo

members so far
    fatty2fabby
    michelle_maresh
    jodieunited
    adrianamezam
    chezkie
    MFP1984
    gumbylvr
    JennyJH
    vgndroid
    louell33

@ vgndroid woohoo!!

@ dexters_dexterity - i think you can get it on itunes! :)

@ louell33 - of course you can be in! you've been added to the list :)
  • Samantha76
    Samantha76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group, I have the dvd, and did it faithfully before christmas, and havent touched it again since, and gained all my weight back. So yeah, I'm in, my personal goal is to lose 8lb during the month of June. I am going on vacation at the end of august and want to see at least a total of 15lb gone by then. I don't mind sharing weight loss and measurements, keeps me more motivated to see how others are others are doing.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    I want in!!!! I have the DVD just need the motivation to do it and I think this is it!!!
  • Megrollz
    Megrollz Posts: 6
    Options
    I just got the DVD yesterday! I would LOVE to join you guys! :)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Does anyone know how we track it on the exercise tracker??

Will post my measurements when I get home!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just got the DVD the other day. :)
  • skyenewlin
    skyenewlin Posts: 11
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Dietprincess
    Options
    Count me in! This is just what I need to get me motivated! Thanks!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    i would like to join but i dont have the dvd and i live in a country where i cant get it, so can anybody help me in this regard.
    is something available on youtube tht i can use to understand the program

8011093.png

When I did a search for it using the Bing search engine I did find the entire video on there - it had been posted with some asian writing in the corner, so I'm sure it's pirated :( I'm not too keen on pirated videos (bought a copy at Target for $9.99 myself) but if you absolutely can't get it then I'd try finding it with Bing.
  • angie_pangie
    angie_pangie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just completed the 30 day shred for the first time today! (Pics are posted under success stories.)

I planned to start my second round June 1st so it would be awesome to have a group to be accountable to.

The way I am going at this time (I think) is rotating 5 days at level 2 and 5 days at level 3. I want to mix it up and I actually sweat more during level 2.

I am so excited to start again!! I am also looking forward to my one day off tomorrow. LOL
  • ALW65
    Options
    Please add me to the list. I started the shred, but then got hammered with work and couldn't keep up with that and the Couch to 5K program. I want to get back to both full force as it really helped with burning calories. I'll start on 5/31 as I have to be out of town on 6/1 and can't do it that day - that will keep me on pace with everyone else. Your challenge comes at a good time as I have a beach vacation coming the beginning of July! I'll post measurements tomorrow :tongue:
  • ALW65
    Options
    I'm in!
    Does anyone know how we track it on the exercise tracker??

Will post my measurements when I get home!

From past reading, people generally track it in cardio. To give you an idea, I do it with my heart rate monitor and I burn approximately 250 calories each time. That's at about 5'9" and 200#, so figure a higher or lower calorie count if you weigh more or less than me.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options

From past reading, people generally track it in cardio. To give you an idea, I do it with my heart rate monitor and I burn approximately 250 calories each time. That's at about 5'9" and 200#, so figure a higher or lower calorie count if you weigh more or less than me.

Awesome, I think if I just put it in under Calisthenics that should pretty well cover it. Thanks :)
  • sunshinesher01
    sunshinesher01 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I did the 30ds one time last week, but then didn't go back to it. I will start wednesday, and stick with it this time!
  • stephy52604
    stephy52604 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in!