30 day shred 5/31 start

Options
I am starting the Jillian Micheals 30 day shred tomorrow and would really like people to join me! I am going to post my weight tomorrow and if anyone else wants to post their weight and measurements they are more than welcome! Lets all help and motivate each other to stick with this!

Replies

• Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Nothing?? Sad day
  • kcarreno
    kcarreno Posts: 48
    Options
    I will do this with you. I started last week, but skipped the last two days...so I will start over tomorrow. Yay, now I'm excited!
  • fatou9804
    fatou9804 Posts: 4
    Options
    Count me in! I started today and will continue to do it with you ladies. I know we can do this!!!
  • CynDB09
    CynDB09 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! I've been looking for "accountability buddies" and looks like I've found them :) I've done the 30 day shred here and there, but haven't been able to keep it up longer than maybe a week. I need this time to be different! ;)
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot! I'm doing a running program as well so need something to tone and the 30DS should hopefully do it! :)
  • CynDB09
    CynDB09 Posts: 2
    Options
    Day 1 DONE!

Was really thinning twice about all this when I woke up this morning, but once I got going I was good. I never work out in the morning but hopefully it'll be a new thing for me because I really feel like I have some energy now to start the day!
    And I lost .6 ounces doing it.. hehe ;)
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey! Perfect timing... I was just thinking to myself "wow.... only 4 weeks till my holiday - might just be able to fit in 30 day shread before I go! "

I tried this not long ago but whimped out half way through L2. I did see results though in that short amount of time. My hubby is urging me to try again coz he said the results were really fast. I'm going to try to also occassionally do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism but I know for sure I won't be able to fit in this and the 30DS every day.

i must must must take measurements tonight and photos (i have put it off sooooooo many times now i've lost count!)

I'll keep you posted how i get on... good luck x :flowerforyou:
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi! i'll start the 30 day shred with you today.
  • elly620
    Options
    By any chance does any one know how we add it to mfp (cardio, strength etc)
  • kcarreno
    Options
    I've seen other posts and I have added it as circuit training for 20 min. Hope that helps.
  • kcarreno
    Options
    also to post my stats today. My weight is 218.6...will take and post my measurements later!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    I will do this challenge too! I dont think I have ever even made it to level 2 of the 30DS. I have like 3 other BL workout DVDs that I tend to mix it up with. But, I am very interested to see the results of doing the 30DS from start to finish! I do my workouts during nap time each day! I will definitely be sure to get this done daily! I am excited. I will weigh myself in the morning since it is already close to lunch! I will also do measurements and post those!
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ya now I am excited! I will do mine today after work! I need the acccountablity or else I just won't do it! I will let you know how it goes!
  • mishmz
    mishmz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing, I just did my first 30 Day Shred today!

Starting Weight: 158
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i keep starting and stopping. so i'll start today and keep up with it!
  • elly620
    Options
    so i did day 1 of the 30ds. wow! its rough.

mfp says i burned 251 calories but my heart rate monitor say 445 calories burned. which one do you think is right?????
  • fireflyangel22
    fireflyangel22 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday. Just finished day 3 of level one today. Add me as a friend if you want more support!
  • Jbugfit2011
    Jbugfit2011 Posts: 105
    Options
    I want to do the 30 day shred...i am going to try and get the DVD today.
  • beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have the DVD, but it's been gathering dust. I'll post later tonight when I finish.

ETA: Feel free to add me as a friend too. :)
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    Just completed my Day 1 of the 30DS workout! Whew! It was great.