June Move Your @SS Challenge...

Options

Replies

• emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    up to 9.96 after my jog this morning!

can't wait for my swim tomorrow, I figured out that 75 lengths is mile, hope I don't lose count!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5.5 k this morning! Go Canucks !!!!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    4 miles ran outdoors. Today was my first time of dealing with humidity. A little tough but I pushed thru. I'm hoping to run again tomorrow..making it 3 days in a row. If I feel up to it, why not? Right?

Happy Saturday, Everyone!!
  • meanjeann
    meanjeann Posts: 40
    Options
    11 miles so far since Wednesday (on elliptical). I'll set my goal at 60 miles for the month. Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    2 mile walk yesterday
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My husband (LPShred) and I are walking at least 2 miles today...and I am either pushing our 9 month old or carrying him on my back! Can't wait!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    4 miles done today!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    c25k week one complete 1.65 miles run today plus tonights workout
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    1.25 miles in today. Not alot, but I did this cross trainer thing at the gym and set it to strength.....IT WAS WAY WAY HARD. Did that for 1 mile, it was so hard it took me about 25 minutes to go that mile. Imagine walking going uphill at a 170 degree incline....that is about what it felt like.
    Got off that and ran on the treadmill on 7.8 for .25 miles.... my legs are toast!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I've spent the last few days packing and unpacking stuff as I'm moving to a new office.:indifferent: The new office is somewhat smaller (and cheaper) than the old one, so I had to get rid of some stuff. Well, no problem there, I had collected an amazing amount of obsolete things over the last 6 years :noway: which was a little unexpected because my business is a software company which basically sells intangible products, it's not like I have shelves full of merchandise or something. :frown:

I finally got fed up moving office, so I took the evening off and went for a 3 mile hike up a neighboring mountain with my partner - my wife and the daughters aren't hiking types :ohwell: . We're staying at the refuge tonight and will hike back down tomorrow morning. I must remember to take and post a few pictures.
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sweet! We beat our goal for the day! And instead of walking 2.0 miles- we power walked 2.2 miles! It feels good! I also walked with my 21lb son on my back for well over half! The shin splints started immediatly..i knew i was out of shape-but dang! Will that just go away as i get stronger, or is that just a symptom of a good workout? I dont particular enjoy it (the shin splints) but everything else felt great to get working!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Walked (read: dragged) the dog for a little over 2.5 miles today. He's now laying on the floor, acting like I tried to kill him.
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just finished the first leg of the 2-Day Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, so put me down for 26.2 miles walked!!!!:drinker:

My feet are killing me :sad:

BUT, it is all for a great cause and I still have 13.1 miles to do tomorrow :tongue:

Gonna eat, shower and get some serious sleep in preparation for tomorrow :yawn:

Thank you all for your support!!
  • Lpshred
    Lpshred Posts: 2
    Options
    2 miles today
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    Walked (read: dragged) the dog for a little over 2.5 miles today. He's now laying on the floor, acting like I tried to kill him.

This is how I feel when I was my dog. We get about a half mile in and she just stops. I end up carrying her for a while and then she will start to walk again. It is tough to get in a good walk with her so I started leaving her home!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I haven't been feeling well the first few days this month and hadn't logged any miles. I finally got the bike out at 645 this morning and completed a 1.52 mile ride. I am hoping to get a longer ride in tonight when I get home.
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k (3.1 mi) walk this beautiful morning. Hope to do more later in the day!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Between a walk friday and lots of little walks/ bike rides around the neighborhood yesterday I got a total 5.2 miles in the past two days. Ticker is updated!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    5 miles today on the wii fit
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Did my walk/ jog on the treadmill today so I am keeping it moving.

Happy moving today guys!!!!!