June Move Your @SS Challenge...

Options

Replies

• dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    5.1 mile hike today. Temperature in the 70's, a light breeze, perfect day for hiking

IMG_0230.JPG
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Log me in for another 2 miles!
    We have now totaled 4.2 miles of our 25 mile goal!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just got home from finishing the 2-Day Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Added another 13.1 miles today for a total of 39.3 miles walked this weekend!!! Thank you all so much for your support. :bigsmile:

After months of training and fundraising, I can go back to a normal workout schedule......until next year that is!!!! :drinker:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    3.04 mile run this morning and a 1.64 mile family walk = 4.68 miles for me today!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Congrats Bri on such a great cause! Awesome miles!
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Six miles walked over this weekend! Ticker updated (hope it worked).
  • LM_105
    Options
    Just finished the first leg of the 2-Day Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, so put me down for 26.2 miles walked!!!!:drinker:

My feet are killing me :sad:

BUT, it is all for a great cause and I still have 13.1 miles to do tomorrow :tongue:

Gonna eat, shower and get some serious sleep in preparation for tomorrow :yawn:

Thank you all for your support!!

Fantastic! Well done!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I added another bike ride tonight (2.05 miles). I have a total of 3.57 miles so far and my ticker is updated!:happy:
  • LM_105
    Options
    5.1 mile hike today. Temperature in the 70's, a light breeze, perfect day for hiking

IMG_0230.JPG

Looks very nice and sounds like a perfect day!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    I went for my first-ever bike ride since learning how to ride a bike in the 6th grade! :blushing:

3.5 miles with a very patient husband.
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Bri- A job well done for such a great cause!!
    Dinos- Beautiful picture!!!!!
    I went on a bike ride, a short walk and lawn games with my guys for a total of 9 miles.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I went for my first-ever bike ride since learning how to ride a bike in the 6th grade! :blushing:

3.5 miles with a very patient husband.

Good for you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bike. My husband and I just started mountain biking. It is GREAT exercise. Hope you enjoyed your ride.

Got 10.5 miles in on the bike today. Gonna give the legs a break tomorrow.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    A small NSV for me today. Went for my first run post-pregnancy as hubby was home looking after my lil one. Ran 2.9 miles. That too in sweltering heat. Three months ago I could not have done that. And this is without any running training. I was just doing my shred dvd and my miles on bike and elliptical. So there is hope people. It can be done.
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    8 km this evening walking through my beautiful town with an old friend. Go Canucks!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Two walks today got a total of 2.9 miles for the day and my ticker is updated. Hope you all had a great weekend!!!
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    3 miles done on the treadmill today! Ticker updated.
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im defiently up for this challenge!
    Exactly how to I join and sign up!?
  • amycavanagh
    amycavanagh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    okay Ive been trying to add the second ticker to my profile how do i do this please? and how do u add your weightloss ticker to posts?
  • amycavanagh
    Options
    3286050.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • amycavanagh
    Options
    think I figured it out how to get weight loss tracker on now lets see if I can figure out fitness ticker
    exercise.png