June 2011-No late night/wise choice snacking

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I resisted the tortilla chips! *Before* my cut-off!
    Me: 2 - LNS: 0
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 2 ~ LNS: 0

Nice one Dew! :drinker:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 2 ~ LNS: 0
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 2 ~ LNS: 1

Didnt really snack but had dinner REAL LATE so Im giving the point to LNS
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me 2 - LNS 1 :(
  • LOLmerrill
    LOLmerrill Posts: 43
    Options
    BOOO! I suck! I was just thinking how cool of an idea this was... then I had wheat thins and hummus. At 1 am. haha fml
  • TwistedBanana
    Options
    Wait I love this post because a few weeks ago I finally accepted that I have a LNS problem so I took out a post-it and wrote "I will NOT eat after 10pm (5/14-6/15)" yes 10pm is still kind of late but I would eat reeeeally really late. And I signed that post-it and stuck it right on my fridge for me and the rest of the world to see it. Yes awkward to make that so public....BUT I have not eaten after 10pm since it has been up!!!! (also I think on 6/15 I will make a new one for 9:45 or 9:30)
    but since this is specifically for june...
    ME-3 LNS-0
    yay! :bigsmile:
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Me: 1.5 - LNS: 1.5
  • dewdrop
    Options
    BOOO! I suck! I was just thinking how cool of an idea this was... then I had wheat thins and hummus. At 1 am. haha fml

This proves exactly how cool the idea is :laugh:. So, are you in? :wink:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 3 - LNS: 0

Get back on track, loveme and lorna! :flowerforyou:
    TwistedBanana, welcome on board :flowerforyou:. The post-it is a very good idea!
  • BalletRose
    Options
    I always seem to find myself rummaging in the cupboards and fridge for something to eat late at night so what I find helps is when I make my breakfast smoothie I make twice as much and put a cup in the fridge for the evening. Then when I'm watching tv in the evening I have something to occupy myself with because its not that I'm hungry just that I'm craving.
  • alison_cpb
    alison_cpb Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow, this is tougher than I thought...

me: 2 - LNS: 2
  • leighkent
    Options
    Me: 1.5 - LNS: 2.5
  • dewdrop
    Options
    There were times when I went cold turkey on this. Lately, I am just reasonable: I had an apricot and a nectarine after my cut-off, but I knew what I was doing (eating my fruit for the day), so that won't take my point away:
    Me: 4 - LNS: 0

alison, again, this being tough just proves that it is necessary :wink:
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 2 ~ LNS: 3

LNS took over this weekend :grumble:
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I have a horrible time with this because of working night shift. Theres no rhyme or reason to night shift eating. So I guess if I only eat the lunch i brought and don't make a run for the vending machines does that count? When I'm home sometimes I just go to bed to avoid the LNS.

so far tonight - me-1 LNS-0
  • leighkent
    Options
    Me: 2.5 - LNS: 2.5
    I will beat you LNS !!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning all-
    dewdrop, you're looking good!!:flowerforyou:
    I started out that way, but then digressed during my 35th college reunion. Honestly, I forgot all about the challenge, but would have blown it anyway. The partying went on til 1 a.m. so...
    Me: 4
    LNS: 1
    Zaza
  • jonniemarie1
    jonniemarie1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am totally ready to do this with you girls! I eat healthy the entire day, and then at night eat a few m&ms.... and a few more... and a few more... Due to the fact that my calorie intake is so low throughout the day, my snacking doesn't make me go over my calories too much... But I havent lost any weight and I know its due to my late night snacking, because if I just stick to what I ate throughout the day, there is no way that I wouldn't lose weight! Also, I just need to cut out sweets to be healthier!! What is the point of eating really well throughout the day if i'm just going to mess it up throughout the night! Or what is the point of exercising if i'm just going to put crap into my body anyway!!!... So tonight I will start the tallying! I'm excited =)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me 3 - LNS 2

Still ahead, but need to get a bigger margin this week.