Options

Replies

• leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    jodilynn - WELL DONE !!!

ME: 5
    LNS: 4

Another easy win for me, had no cravings. I feel LNS will be leading again by the end of the weekend.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 6 - LNS: 3 and I can't blame on the guests.

Jodi, what's your secret? :wink:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me 6 - LNS 3
  • k1r5ty23
    k1r5ty23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 6 happy ~ LNS: 4
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 6 - LNS: 5 tonight no more guests, so no more excuses! :angry:
  • Roseapples
    Roseapples Posts: 11
    Options
    This is always my hardest thing! My big weakness are chocolate and carbs, I always want muffins or bagels before I sleep. I have gotten a little better lately but as soon as I fall off the wagon its over. I hope this group will be good support!
  • leighkent
    Options
    ME: 5
    LNS: 7

I knew it would take over !! Eating went very wrong this weekend. Oh dear.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me 9 - LNS 3
  • Juniper88
    Juniper88 Posts: 142
    Options
    Oh, I soooo want - need - in on this one! Of my "many handicaps", this is by far the worst! I can (often) get as bad as multiple LNS in one night - even whole meal eatings as a LNS. My whole entire life would be so different if I could just nip this demon in the bud! And the sleep... dear me... the sleep that I would get if I could just stop the night eating... Dear I dream?

Starting now: Me: 0 - LNS: 1
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning-
    This month hasn't gone as well as I had expected, but considering the frenzy of activity around here (mostly good, but always involving lots of eating and some drinking - especially at a hugely fun wedding) it could be worse. Hope to get back on track this week. My schedule has been so disrupted that I don't even log on etc etc and that's not good.
    Me: 8
    LNS: 4
    Have a great week everyone.
    Zaza
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 8 ~ LNS: 4

I'm only doing well again because I was eating so terribly that I *HAD* to stop. I feel yucky. :frown:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 8

Well, Im back and LNS was in control while I was away.:angry: I hope I can turn this around before the end of the month :ohwell:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Well, Im back and LNS was in control while I was away.:angry: I hope I can turn this around before the end of the month :ohwell:
    loveme... Relax. :flowerforyou: Do your best, and keep trying. Try distracting yourself in the evenings. Find something fun to do. I remember mentioning taking up a new hobby to someone on MFP a little while ago. Try something new and relaxing to do at the end of the day: http://www.learncraftsonline.com/ :bigsmile:
  • Juniper88
    Juniper88 Posts: 142
    Options
    Me: 1 - LNS: 1

I'm going to bed NOW so that I don't blow this!
  • leighkent
    Options
    ME: 6
    LNS: 7

xx
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I think this would be good for me. Cut off time will be 1 hr after dinner.... I may change thus but will start with it for now.
    Tonight's dessert was a 60 calorie pudding, 5 cherries and 1/4 cup sliced pineapple.
    Me-1 LNS-0
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 9 ~ LNS: 4

I ate some watermelon after my cut off... and chose to ignore it. I remember getting up in the night to go to the bathroom (also had a cup of water right before bed), then going back to bed, and like, 5 minutes later, getting up to go again! :laugh:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 9
  • dewdrop
    Options
    A bit permissive, but well... Me: 8 - LNS: 5