June 2011-No late night/wise choice snacking

Replies

• This is a terrible issue for me! Not only do we often do family movies nearly every night (in which there are 1-2 snack collections) but I STILL come out in the night to eat. Last night it was an entire 1/4 bag of baked potato chips and dip! Not to mention I had wheat thins with cheese/pick a peppa AND a cup and half of ice cream with the movie too :noway: I'm afraid to step on the scale after this past week, my late night snacking has been downright horrendous!
    Therefore my challenge will be to finish eating by movie time or 8:30pm, whichever comes first . At movie time I'm only allowed one light drink to sip on (Select 55 or Mike's Light Hard Lemonade or wine) that must come out of exercise and can only be eaten at the start of the movie (no snack breaks for me!)
    So if I were to be honest so far this month:

Me: 0 LNS: 5

Alright LNS, get ready to receive no mercy!
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Me: 2.5 - LNS: 3.5 GRRRRRR
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Me: 5 - LNS: 0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Me 3 - LNS 3
    Daggone it stress won out again. I really need to go to bed at like 5 p.m. anymore.
  • meldevoy
    meldevoy Posts: 5
    This is totally my problem too - I just had a good few days of sticking to my plan, only to blow it at midnight tonight with popcorn. Darn PMS!! It seems to sabotage my willpower every month. Anyone found any solutions to this?
  • dewdrop
    Me: 5 - LNS: 1
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Me: 2 ~ LNS: 4 :explode:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Me: 2 ~ LNS: 0 (when I left)
    Now:
    Me: 3 ~ LNS: 4 (Including tonight, unfortunately)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    me - 3 LNS -0

But oh its so dang hard and did invole earlier bedtimes for this girl
  • mercedes25
    mercedes25 Posts: 47 Member
    I still fighting my late night snacking battle!! I won't give in, I won't give in, I WON'T give in!!!! I guess I should just go ahead and go to bed!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Me 4 - LNS 3
    Whew, gotcha. Not to keep it going.
  • loveme445
    Me: 3 ~ LNS: 4
  • dewdrop
    Me: 6 - LNS: 1. We have guests this week,so cut-off is dinner with them, probably half of hour later than my usual cut-off (that's why I gave me the point for last night).
  • leighkent
    Well, I'm going to do another 0.5 point each as I had my usual fruit, yog, baked crisps and chocolate bar after my dinner as my dessert but then I also had a hob-nob bar .... but within 10 minutes and then went the rest of the night without anything.

ME: 3
    LNS: 4
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Last night was my "wise choice snacking"as I hadn't eaten enough and so I just had fruit for dessert later with kids instead of ice cream. The cool thing? When they were given the choice of fruit or ice cream, they both opted for the fruit. Yeah! So two successes in my book.
    Me 5 - LNS 3
  • leighkent
    Me: 4
    LNS: 4

This was an easy win too, didn't even once think about snacking !! xx
  • dewdrop
    Lorna, EXCELLENT! The power of example. I am thrilled to hear that this works so well.

Me: 6 - LNS: 2
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Me: 4 :happy: ~ LNS: 4
  • loveme445
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 4

FYI: I'll be traveling for the next couple of days. So, I'll be back Sunday. Have a Great Weekend!
  • jodilynn04
    jodilynn04 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm so late on this buuuut ....

Me: 10. LNS: 0.