The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• bridetobe310711
    Options
    I started shred on 11/7/10 did it 2x until 1/25/11
    I lost around 19 lbs (140 to 121) and a lot of inches but forgot the exact amount :(
    these are the pictures of the before and after at that time....
    im 5'3

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy28/MissNazal/aftershred.jpg

IMG01607-20101107-1958.jpg

IMG01610-20101107-1959.jpg

IMG02384-20110127-0120-1.jpg

IMG02391-20110127-0123-1.jpg

OMG!! FAB!
  • lheislup
    lheislup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing! Bump for later inspiration.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am loving all these butt shots! I wish I had thought to take a pic from the back before I started. What a difference!

As far as taking breaks, I will pause the DVD for a few second to drink water throughout the workout. I can't go that long without it.

I also do modified versions of some of the exercises. Like the rock star jumps in level 3 - OMG!! They kill me! I'm right there with Anita on those things.
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am loving all these butt shots! I wish I had thought to take a pic from the back before I started. What a difference!

As far as taking breaks, I will pause the DVD for a few second to drink water throughout the workout. I can't go that long without it.

I also do modified versions of some of the exercises. Like the rock star jumps in level 3 - OMG!! They kill me! I'm right there with Anita on those things.

I completely argee with the rock star jumps...ouch! I am on day 22 and can't wait to finish and see my complete reults:)
  • rosadona
    rosadona Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my living room is very small too - i do it in a space of about 5x7, no problems.
  • scottybobotty22
    Options
    Fantastic!!! GReat Job!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    AMAZING, your results are awesome. I have the dvd but have yet to open it. I am going to do it. I want amazing results too. I love julian ( you either love her or hate her, LOL)
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Here are my results:

Started March 16
    Bust: 34
    Waist: 30.5
    Hips: 39
    Weight:140

Completed on April 18
    Bust: 33 - a loss of 1 inch
    Waist: 28 - a loss of 2.5 inches
    Hips: 37 - a loss of 2 inches
    Weight: 132.6 - a loss of 7.4 lbs

I wish I would have taken some other measurements like arms/legs/neck, but that hadn't really occured to me before I started.

I am 5'6" - and the 30DS was really the only workout I was following. I did 10 days at each level with a few rest days spread out here and there. Wasn't doing any other extra exercises, etc. I was following a 1200 calorie diet as well.

Black suit is BEFORE and Zebra suit is AFTER.

11l0uu8.jpg

4zu4xe.jpg

2jf0rb6.jpg

zsl508.jpg

Please can I have your "before" body?? Lol. I'm the same height as you and struggling to get to 147lbs!!
  • holyseamonkeys
    holyseamonkeys Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, just wondering. Do you do some extra workouts while doing the 30 day shred?! I was wondering If I should do some extra exercise! I'm already on the 6th day of level 1 and Lost 2 pounds!! :D .
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh 10 more days and I will be posting mine! Everyone looks AWESOME! You are my inspiration to get out of bed every morning to shred! :)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ripped in 30. Day 3 of week 1. I made yesterday my day of rest. I am so sore and its tough to move but i can do pushups better already and i'm excited to see my body change.
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 level 1 today and it whooped my *kitten*! I cried, I laughed, I yelled at Jillian. But now sitting here, after Ive cooled down, I feel so refreshed. I knew this wasn't going to be easy, but its so worth it. Ive looked through this entire post reading all your stories and seeing all your before and afters! I so can't wait until this time next month to upload my b/a pix! and measurments. You all inspire me so much. Thank you ladies. And keep up your great work!!!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, just wondering. Do you do some extra workouts while doing the 30 day shred?! I was wondering If I should do some extra exercise! I'm already on the 6th day of level 1 and Lost 2 pounds!! :D .

I don't. I just do the workout DVD in the morning and that's it for me. I will occasionally do a 1-mile walk around the park if I have time in the afternoon. That has been plenty of exercise for me.
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @ holyseamonkeys...I occasionally will go walking or swimming, but other than that no:) If you have the time and energy I say go for it!
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting those pictures!! I also have strech marks from my two kids and I never seem to loose weight in my belly! Your progress pictures gives me new motivation! Thank you so much!! :smile: :smile:
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!

I did it for 30 consecutive days (which I still can't believe I didn't miss a day!!). I also did the C25K program three times a week, and Zumba twice a week. As well as some biking and walking in there, too.

I lost 5.5 lbs, 3" off my waist and 3.5" off my hips.

30dayprogress3.jpg

30dayprogress.jpg

I don't have photos from Day 1 of my back, but here's Day 10 (after Level 1)
    30dayprogress2.jpg

Thank you so much for posting your pictures! You have given me new motivation! I have a ton of stretch marks from my two pregnancys and I never seem to lose weight im my belly! I am just going to keep working at it! Thank you!!!
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    Bump - I think I need to try this!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Holy moly ladies!!! I am so impressed!!! You have motivated me to get er done!!!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Nice job you look amazing!
  • sweldud
    sweldud Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i just started this today and i did the level 1. Can anyone give me any advice as when to start level 2 or 3. Or should i just alternate on a daily basis. I plan to do this every day.. I am pretty much at my goal, but need to tone up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!