Replies

• Frenshan
    Frenshan Posts: 44
    Options
    You look awesome!! Very good job!!
  • nicole716
    nicole716 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: this is such an awesome thread! today was my first day of the 30 Day Shred! it was soo hard but i got through it and gave it all i could! i also took before & after pictures, and measured my hips, waist, and bust. i'll be putting up my before & after pictures once i'm done. everyone on this thread looks INCREDIBLE. i hope my results are as good as all of yours!! :bigsmile:
  • HeatherFeather10
    Options
    i just started this today and i did the level 1. Can anyone give me any advice as when to start level 2 or 3. Or should i just alternate on a daily basis. I plan to do this every day.. I am pretty much at my goal, but need to tone up.

You do each level for 10 days
    Level one - 10 days
    Level two - 10 days
    Level three - 10 days
    Total - 30 day shred!!!
  • uhoh_billy
    uhoh_billy Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm starting today when I get home! I wasn't even planning on doing it until I creeped this thread and saw everyone's AMAHHHZING results!
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    started the shred again, did not finish last time around. This time I will complete...

L1-Day 2 done
  • sweldud
    sweldud Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Very helpful!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Arg. I'm having to take a day off from it, guys. :-( I will still need to go to Martial Arts tonight and because my right knee is really bothering me, I'm giving the Shred a day's break to see if it helps my knee at all. Good luck to everyone else! Hopefully I'll be right back on Level 2 tomorrow~
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD and a set of weights from Walmart....I am so excited! I will be starting July 11th, only because I want to start on a monday and I will be going away for a few days around the 4th of July!!! Plus, it will help get rid of any extra pounds/sloppiness I accumulate of the holiday :laugh:
    Keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 14 I have lost 4 inches and 5lbs!!! and I think I'm gonna start level 3 early and do 15 days not 10 :)
  • linmill11
    linmill11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Angell_fly
    Angell_fly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Ok, I ordered it today. I am off to go take some nasty saggy-belly pics, so I can show off my awesomeness as soon as I finish. (This is the ONLY reason I am willing to stand in front of a camera. Ever.)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!! If you think you can handle 3 for 15 then I say go for it!! WTG!!

I'm on day 14 I have lost 4 inches and 5lbs!!! and I think I'm gonna start level 3 early and do 15 days not 10 :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain!!! LOL I will be starting (fully) on June 29th so that's when I will we doing my pics...totally dreading it!!

Ok, I ordered it today. I am off to go take some nasty saggy-belly pics, so I can show off my awesomeness as soon as I finish. (This is the ONLY reason I am willing to stand in front of a camera. Ever.)
  • wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    wow these results are awesome!! You guys all look great! This I got to try!!! I have been looking for something to help my post baby belly!!!
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    I love the Shred!!
    I lost 19.35 inches and 16 pounds doing it!!
    Here are my pictures:)
    Before:
    b30ds.jpg
    After:
    a30ds.jpg

I also did her Ripped in 30
    I lost 14.25 inches and 18 pounds doing it.
    After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg
    So AMAZING! GREAT Job!! You are my motivation now! :)
  • fenix1976
    fenix1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've taken some before photos....i cryed when i saw them! lets hope the shred works!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I love the Shred!!
    I lost 19.35 inches and 16 pounds doing it!!
    Here are my pictures:)
    Before:
    b30ds.jpg
    After:
    a30ds.jpg

I also did her Ripped in 30
    I lost 14.25 inches and 18 pounds doing it.
    After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg
    So AMAZING! GREAT Job!! You are my motivation now! :)

OMG this is awesome I cant wait till i'm done and can see the results :)
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ok. I've been doing a lot of reading on this as well as looking at the pictures posted; I can't wait to start this thing! In fact, I think I will start this afternoon when I get home from work. :)
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!