What food is too hard for you to have only one serving?

Options
Yesterday for the second time in a gathering I went over my calories because of cake. I'm starting to think I cannot be trusted around cake. hmmm need to think what precautions can I do for next time....not have it at all?? What food for you, is too hard to have only one serving of?

Replies

• yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    For me its any kind of sweets. Cookies, cake, brownies, cheesecake.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    snack-a-jacks. you take 1. then the whole pack is gone!
  • TomSak
    TomSak Posts: 5
    Options
    risotto :)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    the kind you eat!!!!>..............HAHAHA, I just kill myself!
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i am not a sweets person.... it is freaking FRENCH FRIES... OMG i love them! i will bake just enough fries for my family, AND STILL eat off of my fiance's plate....
  • srsutter
    srsutter Posts: 2
    Options
    Pringles... :-/
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Chips. I personally stay far away, and I'm ok. If I just eat 1 off my daughter's plate, I'm in the bag. So none for me and I am all good!
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I can totally eat an entire large pizza and not look back. So, if I decide I really want pizza, I have to get it at a pizzeria that sells it by the slice. I can't be trusted to have an entire pizza delivered to my house. It's just not a pretty sight.

I remember in grad school sometimes dinner would consist of an entire large pizza AND an order of breadsticks (sometimes with cheese on top of those too!). Goodness.

In high school this girl and I had a contest to see who could eat the most pizza in one sitting. She won! Now that was impressive.
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    omg anything like chips or fries or something picky like that....i can also eat an entire pizza. if its somethi
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    ng really bad i'll put it in the freezer or somewhere i can't get it
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    the kind you eat!!!!>..............HAHAHA, I just kill myself!

So its everything huh? LOL!
  • Syflansyd
    Syflansyd Posts: 2
    Options
    Pasta. I have no 'off switch' when it comes to pasta. Once I start, I eat until I'm stuffed. Then the next morning is brutal on the scale. I hope someday I can go back to it but for now, I just avoid it.
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    i would have to say,,all of the above,,hahahahahaha
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    ice cream. Especially Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet.
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Pizza and any kind of potato.. chips, new, hash browns, roast .. :sad:

oh i miss them so much !
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    chips...ugh.
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! Is there really such a thing as ONE serving of popcorn???? (and this is a rhetorical question, I really do not want to know..LOL)
  • estevo66
    estevo66 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's my problem. At dinner, I serve myself a second plate. At the office, I cant stay away from the sweets. The office I work, there is always something to eat. To combat, drink more water and snack between meals.
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I love food, I love eating lol. My weakness is definitely sweets tho, cookies, candy, cake, chocolate. I have really been trying to not keep candy/chocolate in the house because I cant control myself very well!
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Good question. I've learned to kerb my pasta fetish, and have sensible portions....but I can't have a single bowl of Frosties, it's ALWAYS followed by a second one :- /