What food is too hard for you to have only one serving?

Options

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Booze.
    -wtk
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    Cereal...I just can't have only 30g of the stuff...and the more chocolatey it turns the milk, the better!
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    Cheesecake..and pasta..and chocolate..ugh!
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    Anytyhing chocolate but especially chocolate chip cookies. I can't be trusted around them.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Two foods immediately come to mind. Spaghetti (with ground meat and spicy marinara) and grean beans sauted in olive oil with mushrooms and garlic. Neither are especially unhealthy except for calories because I'm fine with whole grain pasta and low fat meat in the spaghetti. But it is way more calories than I should be eating in one meal.
  • phoenix9115
    Options
    NUTELLA..on wheat bread.I used to have 2 slices and 2 tbsp everyday..its so good its sinful,but i cut down to one slice and 1 tbsp a day instead..but when that last bite is gone i want to cry!! its so good..take anything away from me any food at all,i will eal but dont take away my nutella ! im having gp surgery in a couple mon ths and wont be able to eat it for a long time :(
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    for me its icecream--I'm getting better when using my scale to measure out portions and hiding it back in the freezer, another one I'm noticing is brownies! they are evil but so yummy!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    chips... of any kind and any flavor.. I'm doomed!
  • ashkaps
    ashkaps Posts: 32
    Options
    Carbs for me - I swear I could eat roast potatoes for days, white rice and bread. Ughhhh....
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    cheese of any description:smile:
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Haagen Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond ice cream. 310 calories a serving (not counting the sliced banana that I add on top), and a serving is supposed to be a half-cup. Yeah, right. I'll never be able to buy this stuff again unless I'm prepared to eat the whole pint in about 20 minutes. (As they say, we learn by doing. Sigh.)
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Desserts!! Good thing I love fruits and enjoy a serving of them with some frozen Yogurt :tongue:
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    potatoes..mashed, baked, fried, scalloped. yeah.
  • kjohnson001
    Options
    Anything I see come through my line at work (mm this looks good). I cant read packages anymore just scan and bag. then i don't end up buying it on my break. 3 weeks down and I have been buying nothing on breaks now.. YAY
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints. Those things are hard to resist.

I seen Thin Mint Ice Cream at the grocery store yesterday...it was SO hard to say NO!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Normally - crisps (or chips for the americans reading this)

Right now, given the medication I am on - EVERYTHING, even stuff I normally don't eat like ice-cream. Just reading this topic is making me crave food, especially pizza, and crisps, and cake, and cookies, and roast chicken with the skin on (the skin is the best bit!)

OK - got to go and get myself a pint of water now and wait for the cravings to go away.
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    potatoes..mashed, baked, fried, scalloped. yeah.

me tooo!!!!!!!!!!:ohwell: :wink:
  • tessaresse
    Options
    Nachos, Anything with cheese period it just kills me i crave this everyday!!
  • ShaRogan
    ShaRogan Posts: 6
    Options
    CEREAL!!!! I'm talking about the good kinds like honey nut cheerios, fruity pebbles, the different flavors of special K!
  • Emilou9
    Emilou9 Posts: 44
    Options
    Oh, where to begin? CARBS! Pasta, bread, potatoes...I will eat them any way I can get them. I make homemade bread and can finish off a whole loaf by myself. I also have a serious love affair with butter and cheese. If I go over my calories or fat for the day, 9 times out of 10 it is because of butter. Alcohol is another trouble spot. If there is wine, I will drink it. This is why I am a chubby vegetarian. Why can't I be addicted to broccoli? :-)