What food is too hard for you to have only one serving?

Options

Replies

• JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    ooohhh anything chocolate omg to die for!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    when I open the bag of teriyaki beef jerky, it is impossible to determine what 1 ounce should look like. Therefore I destroy the entire bag. Sometimes in 1 day. OH the sodium. :embarassed:
  • msjaxn69
    msjaxn69 Posts: 44
    Options
    C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E in the form of candy. I haven't had a candy bar in over six months. If I have one, I'll never stop. Chocolate/Chocolate Klondikes also. Yeah, I have choco soy milk, protein powder and casein, but just to sink my teeth into a Hershey w/ Almonds, a Milky Way, Snickers. . .okay let me stop. LOL!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Skinny cows, mozerella cheese sticks, fiber one bars, and chips. I have quite a few but these are ones I can think of off the top of my head.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Ice cream... I always budget two servings, because one is just too small.

Oh... and bacon (my ex-roommate and I used to have bacon Sundays where we'd cook up a pound of bacon in the morning and munch our way through it until lunch)... and potato chips... and french fries.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wine and biscuits.

It ain't happening.

I can drink one beer.

Buy a bottle of wine and have one glass. Suuuuuure.... :noway:
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Alcohol of any kind, and Clancy's Puffcorn. I cannot keep the puffcorn in my house, even though one serving is pretty low in calories; I simply can't stop myself. :(
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Bacon..I can easily eat a package of bacon. I'll be sick all day after though.
    Cotton Candy..love it
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I tend to crave more savory over sweets -- so my problem has ALWAYS been portion control.

What foods are too hard to have just a serving: Pasta! And french fries, definitely.
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Anything crunchy.

and PIZZA!!!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    When I started this whole eating better thing I had to get a restraining order from Cap'n Crunch....that ba$t@rd.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Cookies and chips. In general, foods that you can pick up with your hands, are relatively small, and don't require refrigeration.
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Any food item from PIZZA HUT, but especially the PIZZA!!!!!
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Chocolate biscuit cake....with malteasers......and marshmallows........and caramel!!

O how id love some right now!! :tongue:
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    shelled peanuts/pistachios.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    i am not a sweets person.... it is freaking FRENCH FRIES... OMG i love them! i will bake just enough fries for my family, AND STILL eat off of my fiance's plate....
    Same here! Not really into sweets, but french fries... when you make them fresh, they are super tasty.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    That's my problem. At dinner, I serve myself a second plate. At the office, I cant stay away from the sweets. The office I work, there is always something to eat. To combat, drink more water and snack between meals.

Oh yes my office always has brownies or cake or something sitting on the counter for anybodys liking. Its so hard! N not to toot my own horn but im a good cook... and so if its that good ima go back for 2nds. :sad: Food in general is hard for me to stay away from... Being the depressed "fat kid" my whole life I always search for food on a bad day. :grumble:
  • hawaiianbeauty10
    Options
    CHEETOS. Yup, that's pretty much it...just cheesy delicious cheetos!
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    chips or crackers.
    if i eat them out of the box/bag, i know i should stop. but i keep eating
    thats why i dont buy big bags when i go grocery shopping
    instead, i buy the 100 calorie packs :) i bought a 100 calorie pack for chex mix and i still havent finished it! it came in a box of 5 and i bought it 2 weeks ago. i have 1 left though so its probably gonna be gone by the end of this week. but yeah, chips and crackers are my weakness!