What food is too hard for you to have only one serving?

Options

Replies

• sechere710
    Options
    Carbs are my downfall so really I can eat a whole box of cereal in one sitting. I also love pasta and kettle corn hands down is my favorite snack. I don't get my hands on it very often - but when I do, the results are atrocious.
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    PIZZA
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    wholemeal bread and green beans
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Orange Juice!

I know thats a weird one, but when you think of how much sugar is in there and thus calories its a bit of a pain when i get the urge to drink 1 ltr in one go!

Anchovies in a lemon oil we get from our local shop as well, just can't help myself.

lol

x
  • natajane
    Options
    Orange Juice!

I know thats a weird one, but when you think of how much sugar is in there and thus calories its a bit of a pain when i get the urge to drink 1 ltr in one go!

Anchovies in a lemon oil we get from our local shop as well, just can't help myself.

lol

x
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My homemade macaroni and cheese. I only make it every few months because it is my daughters favorite too. Now I only eat a saucer full instead of multiple dinner plates full!
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Any kind of cereal.....seriously who is that serving size for? A 3 year old?
  • natajane
    Options
    Pringles... :-/

Definately pringles! I think they coat them in some kind of addictive substance!!! :)
  • valerie32256
    Options
    Pasta is my weakness. I always start with the correct portion but can't control the urge to get another serving ;( that is why I don't keep it around in the house much.
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Any kind of cereal.....seriously who is that serving size for? A 3 year old?

I know right? LOL!
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Orange Juice!

lol

x

Any kind of juice is pretty easy to over do. I definetly banned caloric drinks for myself. Well exept for coffee.
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    for me sweets and salty things so chips and cake are big

I usually try to only make cupcakes for kids events and celebrations so I can freese the rest before the disappear or I decorate all of them and give them out to the kids and parents as they are going home so they arenot sitting here calling my name.

I usually try to buy chips in brands I don't like....sorry family....so they eat them and not me and I try to keep them sealed up downstairs in the extra food pantry because I am lazy and if I don't see them I won't eat them but if the kids and hubby want them they know where to find them.
  • Tracey_Smith
    Tracey_Smith Posts: 199
    Options
    Cheese, especially cathedral city melted all over hot buttered toasted. It's banned from the house and Wensleydale with cranberries. I've even argued the point it contains fruit but I could still eat a block!!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Pizza every time.
    I always take the biggest slice and count it as one serving even thought i know it is more :laugh:
  • BethanyCee
    BethanyCee Posts: 70
    Options
    Barbecue chips, definitely. It's not a problem with any other kind of chip, but I just go on auto mode around bbq chips. Since I've changed my diet ( about two months ago) I haven't touched them. To be honest, I'm a little scared if I start I won't be able to stop.
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    LOL I do the same thing.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Key Lime Pie
    Wine

:-(
  • aaaaaamyyyyyyy
    Options
    Chips, definitely. I open the packet, blink, and they're gone.
  • aaaaaamyyyyyyy
    Options
    Chips, definitely. I open the packet, blink, and they're gone.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Pasta, chips and pizza!