Things that sound dirty, but aren't.

Options

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I grew up in MI, and still remember the directions to my Aunt's old house, Take I-69 to the Big Beaver Rd exit, take the first left, when you reach Climax st, take a right, 4th on the right. I was LOL for real when she gave me directions.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    When I lived in Georgia, there was a hot dog place called Sneaky Pete's....the name always made me laugh and sounded kinda naughty.

There is a bar in my old hood called "Sneaky Pete's" too... I don't know why they didn't just keep going with it - "Sneaky Pete's COCKtails"
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    One time my landlord brought over a handyman to fix the tub in our rental. I left and came back several hours later and asked if he was still there. My roommate replied "He's been up there with his caulk all day!" it was a def lmao moment! There is also plenty of pho (pronounced "fuh" for the uninitiated hehe) places around here named things like Hoa Pho King XD
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Phuket, Thailand.

Bangkok, Thailand.

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Dik Dik - a small species of antelope
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    there is a park not far from me called Cooter Pond Park.
  • grangell12
    grangell12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    we have a hotel called Rodeway Inn I laugh every single time I drive by it!!!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I havent read through all of these but near where I grew up was "Big Bone Lick State Park" Cracks me up!

Um, kumquat fruits
    Blowhole - always makes me giggle
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Okay so at the gym today a lady was doing an outer leg exercise with a rubber band, she sat up and said oh look, my rubber is shredding!!! My trainer and I were cracking up and I ran straight home to this thread!!!
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A friend of a friend of mine has a company called...

"Camel Towing".

AHAHAHAHA!!

Driving on the interstate, I always see signs for "BOILED NUTS"...I just smile and keep driving!
  • Tinalynn15
    Tinalynn15 Posts: 25
    Options
    My boss told me last night to stick it in his box so he can whip it out by 6 last night. I was ROFL!!!!! He did not get the humor. ;)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    We have a Coffe/Tea shop here caleed Tea Baggers-No Joke! My husband and I crack up every time!

there is a liquor store I know of called bung hole liquors
    that...may be the most creative name i have ever heard....lol
  • evenidomhnaill
    Options
    Seeing toad in the whole on a menu makes me laugh
  • jill5280
    jill5280 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    There's a convenience store chain here called "Kum n Go". :laugh:

Lol, we must live in the same area! That place cracks me up everytime!

Wow how many of us are there here

Me too me too...Northern Colorado has those stores!
  • evenidomhnaill
    Options
    Also you should read an Irish road map we have a place called tobercurry people say it like tub er curry! Also a place called Curry. there is a place called muff for those of you who have never heard of that its another name for lady parts!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The Amish area around Lancaster, PA has great towns. Intercourse, Bird-In-Hand, Climax, Peach Bottom and Blue Ball.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    anything car related. snatch block is my fav.
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    Theres a bar down the street from me that used to be called Kameltoe.
    A gas station in my hometown called "we got gas"

Both places have changed their names..
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Gas station chain where I live called Buc-ces. Not that funny, but their mascot is a big beaver.. They sell shirts/bumper sticks that say, " I brake for beavers" or " Beaver fever" , and the sell Beaver nuggets, beaver coffee, and stuffed beavers. Makes me laugh all the time!
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    There is a burger place in San Antonio called Fat Ho Burger! I kid you not..... even better.... i just found out about it because it was on the news that someone stold the sign!! lol