Options
    you look great!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!
  • Kaylavanhalen
    Options
    wowwww you look so good!!!! those results are amazinnggg. I started 30 day shred today i can't wait to get done now!!
  • sjsmooches
    Options
    Wow....good for you! Keep doing your thing!
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    WHAAAAAT! im gonna have to try that with my G.F. for sure.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! You look Fabulous! Congratulations.

~Marcy
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Daaaang! Excellent job!
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! and well done! I'm working on the ripped in 30 and have also had inches coming off. You and your pictures inspire me even more! I love Jillian. She knows how to make it happen...it's so tough, but it feels great! thank you for sharing your success and giving us encouragement! Great job! :D
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!!! And you've fantastic results!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! I got 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack for Christmas, and I also got Turbo Fire!! You've encouraged me to wipe the dust off of them and get moving!!! Congrats on you success!!! :happy:
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesome girl...u look amazing..
  • Lyndzer
    Lyndzer Posts: 41
    Options
    I tried doing this the other day and the pictures wouldn't work, hoping they do now!!
    I had a hard time sticking to the dvd for 30 days in a row but I've done it a total o 40 days over a span of 2 months. i had done the 30 day Shred in March and started Ripped in April. i had great results with the Shred with 16 pounds lost and 19.35 inches, hoping or similar results with Ripped and thankfully I did. I've lost 18 pounds and 14.25 inches with Ripped! Thank you Jillian!! With the 3 months of doing Jillian workouts I lost a total of 34 pounds and 33.60 inches:) I also do extra cardio 2-3 days a week and *try to eat my 1200 calories a day, and I don't eat my exercise calories. I am now starting Turbo Fire, and hop to be able to lose my remaining 25 pounds with it!!

Before the Shred:
    b30ds.jpg

After the Shred and Start of Ripped:
    a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

*my doctor has me on a 1000-1200 calorie diet a day, there are days where I am under. I know here the 1200 calorie thing can be something people get upset over, but I'm doing what my doctor has suggested and what has worked for me!!

Amazing! I am so glad you posted, I have seen results from 30 DS & results from Ripped in 30 on the message boards, and yesterday I got them both and had decided to do them both so Im so happy to see results from someone who has!

thanks for sharing, and you look great!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great.........and I love your hair!
    Friend request sent (hope you don't mind) as I think people like you are an inspiration!
    I took my 'before' pics about 2 weeks ago at the start of 30 Day Shred, hopefully if I have results as good as yours I can inspire others too :)
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    incredible. well done. u luk stunning. :happy:
  • miss_lizz
    miss_lizz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration girl! You look AMAZINGGGG!
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Way to go, a wonderful result for you. Congratulations.
  • pozimu
    pozimu Posts: 1
    Options
    Nice work.. Congratulations :)
  • Jess102979
    Jess102979 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That hard work paid off. Now, thats something to be proud of!!! WTG!!
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    Wow, amazing results! Well done :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!